Reviews for Benediction
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 12 . 1/10/2007
Guess what, this finally showed up in my in-box. ;)

So, the irony (looks at Vlad's "booted head") is I was listening to "Boot to the Head" while reading this. *shifty eyes*

Anyway, I'm really wondering where your'e going to take it from here, and I'm really looking forward to those "after" chapters of Jeramiad.

This should be interesting.

:D Good luck.
WTFWonder chapter 12 . 1/9/2007
Amazing story from beginning to end and best of luck to Danny and D.P. (can't spoil it!) in the sequel. Love, peace and bacon grease!
Punker88 chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
wow, what a lovely lovely ending to the most awesome story ever! You know, I didn't expect Dan "Plasmius" to turn good or bad. But I was wonder how you would portray that if my feelings proved true. You perfected the "grey" area. Very well done. Excellent use of psychology(LOL). I must thank your sister for allowing her knowledge about psychology into a story. It made the story so more real.

Wow and thus ends the trilogy. My gosh.

Punker88
Crowmunculus chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Hooray :D

You didn't take the easy way out and make Dan the same psycho he was before, nor did you succumb to your fangirl instincts and make him automatically a goody-goody.

Obviously, I like the way it turned out, it's not really that fitting to give Dan a happy ending without making him work for it. After all the crap he's been through, it's going to take more than that for him to become normal once more.

And the ending? I love it, love it love it love it XD

I LOVE Cujo, and apparently you like him as well. Very fitting ending, it made me laugh :3

Great job, I'll be looking forward to Idemnification! Keep up the good work, and keep writing, you're definitely good at it!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
I really liked the ending of this story. The thing with Cujo was really great. I was really scared for a moment that Dan had come come in all his pyscatic glory. I like it how you didn't make him a goody goody now. I think his present mental state is much more believable. yah for jaz! Afain very good story, i enjoyed reading a believable Tue alternative story. Til later readings

HEE! I GET CANDY!

Actually, I was planning on chasing after you with a chainsaw, but I'm not a stalker... sorta.

*stares* I'm going to quote Dan now. "So, that's it, isn't it." There's no ending. HOW CAN THERE BE NO ENDING? Although, I suppose that's okay, because it'll lead into the Indemnification plotline... wow that is a really cool word.

Xela Tokrub chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
JenniferRSong chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Yay, sugary candies to fuel me through college! Yum! So. Ahem. that was a great "ending." I can't wait for the sequel. Actually, I can, I'm saying that to fuel your imaginative fire. Those were some amazing stats. I just can't imagine being so in depth with the stories to the point where there are four consecuative stories. I'd get lost. I have read Benediction and Anathema, but I reckon I'd better go skim over them, get a reunderstanding. So, I'll see ya around!
Akino Ame chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
I am very impressed. I started reading this a while ago and kept quiet about it, waiting to see how things turned out before I reviewed, but now I can concretely say that waiting was worth it. I was a bit afraid of how you would deal with the psychological trauma since nothing of that magnitude can be fully treated so quickly. But I like the way you took things-there are still problems, but he seems able to take care of them on his own now. And I liked the focus on the support crew rather than just Danny-so often, it seems that people focus on the fact that Danny is fighting a warped future version of himself and miss the fact that Dark Danny had no one left, which started his descent. Having Jazz, Sam, and Tucker play a major role in this was beautiful.
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
*glomps* YAA-AA-AA-AAYY! LOVE! Dan is back (although I'm pretty much absolutely certain that you are the only-ONLY-author I've ever seen to name Dan "Plasmius" rather than "Phantom".), and he's NOT boringly goody-goody! People always forget that it is his sarcasm, viciousness, and evil that makes him so delicious as a character. LOVE!

Can't wait for Indemnification!

GOOD JOB TIMES ELEVENTY BILLION!
tenamanda1988 chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
I ahve to say after reading your previous fics in this series, having Cujo appear there at the end really was perfect. I loved this ending, and how it was open-ended. XD Who really wants the story to end anyway?
Sasia93 chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Woot! That was a LONG story, but it WAS AWESOME!

You're such a great writer...I can't wait until Indemnification! HUZZAH!

XDD See you then!

Sasia
Pheleon chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Well. That's it. -sigh- Now I have to wait for you to start the new story :P

You really have a talent for these things... -twitch- Too much suspense...

That bit at the beginning, were Dan sorta attacked Danny nearly had me yelping :P You really are evil, you know that?

Can't wait until Indemnification.

Eleirah.