Reviews for Benediction
Sasia93 chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Woot! That was a LONG story, but it WAS AWESOME!

You're such a great writer...I can't wait until Indemnification! HUZZAH!

XDD See you then!

Pheleon chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Well. That's it. -sigh- Now I have to wait for you to start the new story :P

You really have a talent for these things... -twitch- Too much suspense...

That bit at the beginning, were Dan sorta attacked Danny nearly had me yelping :P You really are evil, you know that?

Can't wait until Indemnification.

Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
You're as evil as HE's my chainsaw again?
Pheleon chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
You are truly evil, you know that? Utterly evil. That has to be the cruelest cliffhanger anyone could ever hope to put in a fanfiction.

You have an amazing thing with building plots and characters and suspense. You really should be a famous author you know?

Plese update soon,

starsoftwilight chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
'screams in frustration and pulls out her hair' You just DID'T leave off with a cliffhanger! YOU JUST DID'T!

...Trust me, I was so tempted to spam your inbox with thousands of "UPDATE!" emails if it weren't for the gingerbread ghosts and candy canes... XD

Well,that cliffhanger was one heck of a cliffhanger (did that even make any sense at all? o.0;;) but the chapter itself was absolutely amazing. How Jazz uses her normal overbearing sister act to convince Phantom is very believable and each "question" flowed so well. (huh? I'm not making any sense again, am I?)

I just gotta love the suspense and the tension in this chapter... 'glomps Firefury' Hope Dan isn't evil again... I can't wait til the finale of Benediction!
WTFWonder chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
-gawks- o.o -blinks and rubs eyes- O.O Oh...SOFT PRETZELS!
tenamanda1988 chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
M... gingerbread ghosts. yay for a great chapter, I'm glad of the cliffie, just means there's more to look forward to XD
Arabic Blessing chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
Wow. If Dan is still evil, I'd probably start screaming. Whether in joy and delight or fear is still unknown to me...

WOW! This story arc is HUGE! But who cares? It's awesome!
JenniferRSong chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
Yay, candy canes and gingerbread ghost! Mm. Though I still can't believe you left this chapter on a cliffie. Please update soon, I wanna see the finale! PLEASE! Those stats on Indemnification are, wow! So...

Tej chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
Crowmunculus chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
ARGH, curse you and your darn cliffhangers! *shakes fist*

But cliffhangers aside, this chapter was WONDERFUL! E, I'm all excited now XD

“You just want to kick him in the head, don’t you?”

Loved that. Absolutely loved that. And when she DID kick him, I was full out in hysterics! I think we've all wanted to do that at some point or another!

Aww, poor Phantom :(

Still loving how you characterized him, it's enough to make the fangirl in me cry! Poor guy...

And Jazz's talk with Phantom was very informative, it makes a lot of sense. It was really sweet to have that big sister-little brother moment there, even if the little brother was eight years older than big sister x3

You just have TOO much fun with those, don't you? :P

Merry Christmas! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more!
Sasia93 chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
Cliffhangers suck. XP

Merry Christmas, and thanks for the chapter!

Holy Crud, that's a long story you've got planned out. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

Punker88 chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
DANG IT! YOu about gave me a heart attack at the end. Awesome chapter!

Thanks for the Christmas treats!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
Your evil! It would be so sad if it actually was evil Danny. I love how eager Sam was to put Vlad back to sleep. Hmm I wwonder whta it was that Plasmius said to Danny. Must have been pretty god if Danny could grin at a time like that. JAzz is such a sweet older sister. Loves her brother no matter what. Can't wait for the last chapter. Its going to be so good! Wow your next fic sounds really ambious. Good for you. Til later readings
Vai Russ chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
(Gets an angry mob) GET THE CLIFF-HANGER WRITER! (Grabs torch and pitchfork) Sorry about this, but it is necessary. Well, I'll let the angry mob take care of you while I review. Anyways, I thought this was awesome! The cliffhanger on the end, though frustrating, was very good! The entire chapter was well done, and I can't wait till you update! Merry Christmas!

~ Tor