Reviews for Benediction
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
*glomps* YAA-AA-AA-AAYY! LOVE! Dan is back (although I'm pretty much absolutely certain that you are the only-ONLY-author I've ever seen to name Dan "Plasmius" rather than "Phantom".), and he's NOT boringly goody-goody! People always forget that it is his sarcasm, viciousness, and evil that makes him so delicious as a character. LOVE!

Can't wait for Indemnification!

GOOD JOB TIMES ELEVENTY BILLION!
tenamanda1988 chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
I ahve to say after reading your previous fics in this series, having Cujo appear there at the end really was perfect. I loved this ending, and how it was open-ended. XD Who really wants the story to end anyway?
Sasia93 chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Woot! That was a LONG story, but it WAS AWESOME!

You're such a great writer...I can't wait until Indemnification! HUZZAH!

XDD See you then!

~Sasia~
Pheleon chapter 12 . 1/8/2007
Well. That's it. -sigh- Now I have to wait for you to start the new story :P

You really have a talent for these things... -twitch- Too much suspense...

That bit at the beginning, were Dan sorta attacked Danny nearly had me yelping :P You really are evil, you know that?

Can't wait until Indemnification.

Eleirah.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
You're as evil as HE is...er...was...er...where's my chainsaw again?
Pheleon chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
You are truly evil, you know that? Utterly evil. That has to be the cruelest cliffhanger anyone could ever hope to put in a fanfiction.

You have an amazing thing with building plots and characters and suspense. You really should be a famous author you know?

Plese update soon,

Eleirah
starsoftwilight chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
'screams in frustration and pulls out her hair' You just DID'T leave off with a cliffhanger! YOU JUST DID'T!

...Trust me, I was so tempted to spam your inbox with thousands of "UPDATE!" emails if it weren't for the gingerbread ghosts and candy canes... XD

Well,that cliffhanger was one heck of a cliffhanger (did that even make any sense at all? o.0;;) but the chapter itself was absolutely amazing. How Jazz uses her normal overbearing sister act to convince Phantom is very believable and each "question" flowed so well. (huh? I'm not making any sense again, am I?)

I just gotta love the suspense and the tension in this chapter... 'glomps Firefury' Hope Dan isn't evil again... I can't wait til the finale of Benediction!
WTFWonder chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
-gawks- o.o -blinks and rubs eyes- O.O Oh...SOFT PRETZELS!
tenamanda1988 chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
M... gingerbread ghosts. yay for a great chapter, I'm glad of the cliffie, just means there's more to look forward to XD
Arabic Blessing chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
Wow. If Dan is still evil, I'd probably start screaming. Whether in joy and delight or fear is still unknown to me...

WOW! This story arc is HUGE! But who cares? It's awesome!
JenniferRSong chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
Yay, candy canes and gingerbread ghost! Mm. Though I still can't believe you left this chapter on a cliffie. Please update soon, I wanna see the finale! PLEASE! Those stats on Indemnification are, wow! So...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Tej chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
COME BACK AND FINISH THIS!
Crowmunculus chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
ARGH, curse you and your darn cliffhangers! *shakes fist*

But cliffhangers aside, this chapter was WONDERFUL! E, I'm all excited now XD

“You just want to kick him in the head, don’t you?”

Loved that. Absolutely loved that. And when she DID kick him, I was full out in hysterics! I think we've all wanted to do that at some point or another!

Aww, poor Phantom :(

Still loving how you characterized him, it's enough to make the fangirl in me cry! Poor guy...

And Jazz's talk with Phantom was very informative, it makes a lot of sense. It was really sweet to have that big sister-little brother moment there, even if the little brother was eight years older than big sister x3

Again, CURSE YOU AND YOUR STINKIN' CLIFFHANGERS!

You just have TOO much fun with those, don't you? :P

Merry Christmas! Keep up the good work, can't wait to see more!
Sasia93 chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
Cliffhangers suck. XP

Merry Christmas, and thanks for the chapter!

Holy Crud, that's a long story you've got planned out. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT!

~Sasia~
Punker88 chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
DANG IT! YOu about gave me a heart attack at the end. Awesome chapter!

Thanks for the Christmas treats!
161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »