Reviews for Benediction
CharmedNightSkye chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
Your evil! It would be so sad if it actually was evil Danny. I love how eager Sam was to put Vlad back to sleep. Hmm I wwonder whta it was that Plasmius said to Danny. Must have been pretty god if Danny could grin at a time like that. JAzz is such a sweet older sister. Loves her brother no matter what. Can't wait for the last chapter. Its going to be so good! Wow your next fic sounds really ambious. Good for you. Til later readings
Vai Russ chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
(Gets an angry mob) GET THE CLIFF-HANGER WRITER! (Grabs torch and pitchfork) Sorry about this, but it is necessary. Well, I'll let the angry mob take care of you while I review. Anyways, I thought this was awesome! The cliffhanger on the end, though frustrating, was very good! The entire chapter was well done, and I can't wait till you update! Merry Christmas!

~ Tor
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 11 . 12/25/2006
*glomps* DAN THE MAN IS BACK! SEXINESS RULES THE DAY AGAIN! But will evil rule the day again as well...? Only the next chapter will tell! SO GET IT UP, YOU FOOL!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and don't eat the yellow snow! *glomps Firefury* You amaze me so!
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 10 . 12/16/2006
GASP! GASP! GASSPP!

UPDATE SOON!
WTFWonder chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
O.O -GAWK- Gyah! Phantom! Plasmius! NO! -sobs uncontrollably- Update soon. -continues to sob uncontrollably-
Punker88 chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
you know for some reason, this chapter took a while to read...it's not my favorite but it is really good nonetheless.

~Punker88
Weary-Traveler chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
Haven't submitted a review in ages, but I love this story so far! It's well written and the story is enjoyable, some things felt repeated to often; but it's still one of the best fics going :)
Xela Tokrub chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
CHOCOLATE! YAY!

Oh... I absolutely LOVE this chapter. But it's gonna be over soon! *sobs* *cough* *crickets*

ANYway... ahem. But then there'll be the next story. The one with the really cool title that I can't remember or pronounce. Pfft.

LAST CHAPTER NOW!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
Wow, bad day for Vlad. First his house gets destroyed when he meets his double, then he gets pounded into the ashaltp by THREE ghostly wails. I love Sam's pep talk to Phantom. She always knows what to say to him. I love how noble phantom is. ITs so sweet. Til later readings
Vai Russ chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
I always did like silence, but I suppose this one isn't all that good. Anyways, thanks for the chocolate coins! I really like chocolate...(evil smile) But anyways, great chapter! I wonder what you mean by "see him go"... Are de gonna die? I DON'T WANT PHANTOM TO DIE! WAH! (Cough) Sorry, uh, here's some nice ham for your troubles. And some apple pie! M... Pie...

~ (Obssesed over pie) Tor
JenniferRSong chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
You're kidding me? You thought there wasn't *enough* fight in here? I thought it was really good! Update the next chapter soon, please, I'm wriggling in my seat in anticipation. Oh, and I'll check out that DeviantART thing. ;) See ya next chapter!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
Are you kidding? That was AWESOME! One of the best fight scenes I've read in a long time. I LOVED it! LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Especially the flasbacks from Phantom's pov.
Crowmunculus chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
Don't worry-I've seen later XD

If we fans can survive as long as we have been lately between episodes, I think we can make it through this long for updates ;D

The way you've characterized Phantom is incredible, especially where he reigns control over his emotions when Sam, Tucker, and Jazz attack Vlad. His reaction to have to merge with Plasmius again is also really good, I can imagine he'd be pretty panicky there! And Sam came off just great, I love the interactions between all your characters.

And the Vlads? Hilarious XD

Three Ghostly Wails at once? Ep!

You ARE good at cliffhangers!

Keep up the good work, and update soon!
tenamanda1988 chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
Wow, I certainly didn't expect you to split the halves apart in this sequel, but what a great plot! I can't wait for the next part, just a shame it'll be over soon. I just hope that it ends happily XD;
Sasia93 chapter 10 . 12/11/2006
...Whoa. That was an intense fight. Not because of the action, because of the mental issues...whoa.

I look forward to the next-to-last chapter!

~Sasia~