Reviews for Just Somebody That I Used to Know
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
What a sad, little tale. Good job.
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Too sad, but well written. Thanks, Beth
Serigala chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Great story. The feelings Don has are well described. Poor guy. (
Kaz chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Very nice story here! I like it. You could so add another chapter to it! Maybe...two more from each point of view. One from Dons onr from charlies, it's jsut an idea but it might work.

The some in question Elliot Smith. It's a v nice song too! You're sister has good taste!

LUV

Kazxx

P.S. BTW - Veggies is a very nice shiny new plot bunny, i need a new one...mine is very strange. i need to kep mine sedated!
jas0643 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
The song is by Elliott Smith. Great story.
DramaDreamer08 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Very emotional story! It made me sad that they couldn't work out their problems in the end. Are you going to write a sequel or maybe continue this?
7kstar chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Well an interesting AU. I'm sure that Don did have some of those feelings, guess it is good he's not acting on them in the show, or we couldn't have Numb3rs - now could we? lol

I understand the need to tear them apart, I just like putting them back together. Guess I want the happy ending.
maurbill chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Wow, this one almost left me speechless. I sure didn't see that ending coming. You are going to continue with this, yes? I sure hope so because that ending , well it just was, I don't even have a word to describe it, it was just totally unexpected. Oh well, I guess that's what makes stories great, the shocking ending. I can hope you will continue and make this a chapter story, can't I? Well, all in all it's a job well done. You have good writing abilities. Maybe, just maybe, think about continuing on.
The Silent Rumble chapter 1 . 8/6/2006