Reviews for Monochrome
First of all I'd like to say that this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, and my favorite Ouran fic. This is my second time reading this. Second of all, I was doing some online tarot readings(right after I finished this chapter) and, when I was doing the Past-Present-Future reading(last one I did) the 'future' card was Two of Cups. No lie. I just thought that was so cool, I had to post it here. Love your work!
Tsun-Xi The Trashbag chapter 15 . 3/21
This is a wonderful story! I'd love to see some future chapters of this, or maybe even the end! The plot was great, and the characters fitted in well. It definitely made my day, and its inspired me! Thank you for the story!
Mirabitur chapter 15 . 2/6
I realize that you haven't updated in quite a while, but I would just like to say that I'm really enjoying this story.
Naraku's Phoenix chapter 15 . 1/8
This is an amazingly written story, and I'm sad to have reached the end. I see it's already been a few years since your last update, but I'll keep waiting. I look forward to your next chapter.
BloodOfMyLove chapter 15 . 1/6
I realize it has been years since you updated but I love this story and hope you continue it. Great job! Very well written and in character
robinsonh99 chapter 15 . 12/22/2015
Please keep on writing Monochrome because Haruhi x Umehito is my OTP and because I love your fanfics.
AMAZING chapter 15 . 12/5/2015
Amazing moore plrase!
Dez chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Loving it i have a plane to catch in 2 hours it's 2:00 am by the way and this is the only reason I'm still awake if I miss the plane then there goes my weekend THANK YOU.
Darknessdawns chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
I really wish you would finish this story. Its one of the best I have had the pleasure of reading and it in was one of the first Neko/Haru fics as well. Please come back to it. I know its been years but it has such great potential. Everything is lined up so well for fluff and mayhem. Especially if you treat the magic aspect as real and have them actually curse the twins. I am still holding out hope for this story and some Neko/Haru fluff.
FourShot411 chapter 15 . 4/18/2015
I had never seen this pairing before. However, I like it. You've kept true to the characters which I admire. Also, your grammar and spelling are impeccable. The story is quite fluid and has depth. I would love to see where this story goes! Because the relationship is so... Awkward... I don't know where you're going with this. I love the mystery. Please, update soon!
kk chapter 15 . 4/13/2015
bloody brilliant ( yes this is a harry potter reference) please update again soon...
Risukasa chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
I've loved each and every chapter of this, and I think you're a very talented author. It's sad if this fic will be left as it is, but that's just the fate of some fics. I wish you well and hope that you might one say find the inspiration to continue this!
bluheat chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
It's been a year and a half. Can you PLEASE update ? :D
birningice chapter 15 . 1/22/2015
I am conpletely in love with this story! I hope you continue it...
HCookie chapter 15 . 1/2/2015
I'm not sure if you have abandoned this story or not, seeing as it's been around two years since you've updated...

But if you are still writing this story, PLEASE update!