Reviews for Akuma
pikachucat chapter 2 . 4/13
CookieMonsta1233 chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
Part of this chapter was repeated twice
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Miss Nailia chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
i liked this story i want more will you update more?
Meow chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I'm pretty sure Kaa-san is referring to someone else's mum. If it's your mother, you say Haha, but I'm not absolutely sure...

Great story, wish you could update it! :(
nora chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
update it sometime, i like
shatteredstar21 chapter 2 . 10/6/2010
i like it more please
Redheads r smexy chapter 2 . 8/10/2010

i was going through my updates list, and I saw this story, I had been wanting to read it again, and wasn't sure if anything had been added, obviosly not...Is there any chance of this getting completed?

I think the plot so far sounds really cool, and would love to read more of it, so... any chance at all?
Aldryl chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
It's a shame that this fic is on hold, because it intrigued me greatly. Hopefully you will someday continue it and give me an opportunity to see what becomes of Harry.
My Solitude chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
Interesting chapter. Hope you update!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
cool yet wierd story
w- easy enough chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
*grins* I love your fics! I wonder what Harry's gunna do? At first I thought you were going to cross HP with Inuyasha, but then I realized you weren't. Can't wait for more! _
00asianwriter00 chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Grr, I'm reading another fanfic that's either on-hold or discontinued... Well, hope that you update soon, because I have yet again become addicted to another fanfic of yours, just like your Curse of Fate fanfic.
harrylover101 chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
SilverFoxQueen chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Very interesting sounding. I noticed you have not updated since '06. Are you still working on this one or has it been changed from "ON HOLD" to Abandoned?