Reviews for North and South letters
I liked very much the letter, but there are many typos.
KaiteScarlett chapter 1 . 3/6
That was well written. I could read it again.

I like the way you write. Hope in future you will write more.
meredith77 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
absolutely love this!
Novindalf chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
A lovely read; thanks for writing! :)
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
What a moving letter. The character of Margaret, her principles, decency, deep emotion, and keen observations - and a degree of humility as well - come through very well.
jcap1526 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Very well written. I can certainly see the Margaret from the movie writing this to her cousin.
AccountKilled chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Rebby-Eowyn chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
It's really nice to read how Margaret describes her encounter with Mr. Thornton at the station. It sounds as if Margaret had really written it! Nicely done!
hondagirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Really enjoyed this. Just watched North and South and I think this is a beautiful companion to the series. I especially liked the paragraph where she talks about meeting John at the train.

ChocolateIsMyDrug chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This was lovely! I really do like your writing style and it suits the time period. Please do write more N&S stuff!

By the way, I noticed this is under the category Misc. Books, and thought you might like to know that there is now a North and South category under Books. If you move it into that category, more N&S fans are likely to come across it.
M chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
What can i say but -sigh- Lovely letter.
Geneva the Musical Romantic chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
EXQUISITE! more, much much more than i had hoped to find on this website! beautiffully in character, and wonderfully written.
Caroline Matheson chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Oh, I love North & South! really needs an Elizabeth Gaskell category, because I'm sure people would contribute most willingly. I think you captured Margaret's personality and state of mind brilliantly, and hope to see more FFs like yours.
Random reader chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Well, that was a treat to discover on You captured Gaskell's style of writing quite well, and I hope you'll be compelled by this great romance to write more.
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
That was beautiful writing! And you really did sound like Margaret-the way you evaded some things and emphasized others. How sweet! Margaret Thornton...*sigh*