Reviews for The hand that breaks the fall
TheGrandDisciple chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
DUDE! I LIKE WHERE THIS GOING! NO END! DO NOT END! ANOTHER CHAPTER!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
nice
Thobbit chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Xander and The Todd being cousins is too perfect for words.
wmwhitewolf chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
JD and Faith thats well um LOL ROF LMAFO
Jacob V. Buchstaber chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I liked it and I think you could make good run on the idea and I wish you would expound on it cause like I said it's GOOD AND I WANT MORE. I mean come on it's funny and has promise for some interesting action.
Infinite Freedom chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
I think I know what Faith has planned. Please tell me you are making a sequel of some kind or this.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
: )
zafaran chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
{snicker} Nicely done addition. If the muse strikes, please feel free to keep adding more to this AU. I'm not familiar at all with "Scrubs", but there is a wealth of potential for a new story just based on what Faith is going to do to Uncle Perry. If you'd like to take a slightly serious turn for another new story in this universe, I'd be interested in seeing a fairly serious story on how Xander and Elliot cope with a long-distance marriage since you said Xander was pulled out of Egypt for the big fight. How do they cope with Xander in Egypt and Elliot in LA? Will the Watchers eventually bring him back to the US? or will he be based in London? or Cleveland, for that matter? I'm saving this both to my C2 community of completed stories, and saving ti to hard drive for conversion to ebook so I can reread it on my PDA.
TTrunks chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Funny, I wanna see the outcome of it, I think Faith and J.D. woudl be a good couple. Faith's mroe wild while he's mroe shy, he's goffy, while she's mopre serious, and J.d. I think coudl handle the whole slayign thing. I also kinda wanna hear abotu the Todd Illiryia thing.
Sakya chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
So... is it really done this time? (puppy eyes beging for more)
gaul1 chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
good chapter, enjoyed it hopes for another, byes
jpdt19 chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
Hm, interesting little story!

Did you say "the end" last chapter :D
Bobboky chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
cool
Skoellya Seyth chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
He he, this was great! I love scrubs and while putting Xander and Elliot together is an odd match, it works.
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
Any chance you you making a sequel?