Reviews for Rekka no Ken, Kaze no Makoto
RandomReader chapter 25 . 12/10/2013
I know this hasn't been updated in quite a while, but I really must say what a pleasure it was to come across this little gem of a story. Fem!Tactician x Lyn is a pairing that I think gets rare consideration, if at all, so it was really a pleasant surprise.

I tend to see it as a bit of a turn-off when characters stray from what they are "supposed" to be like (usually because people tend to replace the main character/avatar/Tactician with a self-insert), which is a silly pet peeve, considering the Tactician is intentionally a blank slate so the player feels more connected to them, I know. Still, Rei is characterized in such a way that she is likeable, believable, and interesting, and I was not put off by her character in the least.

Your portrayal of the rest of the cast is also well done. Adding your own personal flair and twists while also staying true to the original plot is another thing I feel that not all authors can always pull off fluidly, but again, you do this well. I'm no writer, of course, so perhaps my opinion has little merit, but I still think this is great all the same.

I can only hope to one day be able to read the continuation of this story. I don't know if I've said it enough times, but it has been my immense pleasure to read this, and even if you never finish it, well... I'll try not to be too heartbroken. ;)
Silverfireneko chapter 25 . 4/8/2013
hmm, this is interesting so far, and I definitely hope to see more.
Drakeblade chapter 25 . 10/10/2012
This has gotten too few reviews for how good this is, you were just getting to the good parts in the game and in your plot when you stopped, i hope you finish this soon!
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 25 . 9/28/2012
Hope you finish this!
Newskill3 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is just a small thing I noticed about most FE stories as well as the actual game. Some og the charecters, after initially joining, become ignored. Your doing a fine job in combat buuuut outside combat it would be interesting to see how they feel about rei and lyns development. Like I said, this is extreamly small and I enjoyed this story very much. (FYI im not very used to reviewing :P.)
aron chapter 25 . 1/1/2012
bad grammar due to me writing this review on a kindle. I really like how well this story lows and how you base it from actual conversations and events in the actual game. Not sure how I like the thought of Lyn as a lesbian because I liked some of her game ending marriages to...Rath and Eliwood was dece. Keep writing!
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
*looks at when this was published* Whoah, you've been here for quite a while! It's always nice to see an old hand of the section again. Welcome back! Hope you wouldn't mind me leavin' a review, if so, its cool and I understand, forgive my intrusiveness.

This is pretty well-written for a tactician fic! With a name like 'Rei," I'd caution you about mary sues, but she seems pretty low-key so far so that's good. You do a nice job of staying true to the game script while adding your own spin on things. I really liked the battle scene especially-you do a great job of showing how Rei can help without going overboard with it. Nice work!
Scarlet chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
Hm, there's something I noticed here...

When was Dorcas introduced here?
Subsonic chapter 24 . 6/25/2009
Do I detect jealousy or is that just me? Anyway awesome chapter, the update took a while though, anyway can't wait to read more.

~Holy Star
Shiisaa chapter 23 . 10/2/2008
Ahahaha! It always bugged me that the translators had people in a medieval setting use "ok" and Serra's "omigosh!" (w
Enilas chapter 23 . 1/18/2008
Yet another great chapter. Good ending as well.
gurl.from.damnation chapter 22 . 11/1/2007
Haha, I always loved Huey falling on Hector.

I love how you hit the characters dead on, and I love how descriptive you made it.
RandomTopic chapter 22 . 10/19/2007
Definitely like the scene with Hector and Florina. XD I bet Eliwood's going to screw things up. And I very much like how he's been changing, as well as Rei going ahead to Lyn. Nice differences from the game.
gurl.from.damnation chapter 21 . 8/28/2007
Hmm...I wonder what will happen next?

...This is such a Mary-Sue fic, but I love it!
The Shortest Path chapter 20 . 8/2/2007
First thing I'm gonna say is that you skipped the chapter where they meet up with Dorcas. I have no clue why, but you did.

At any rate, this is an excellent story, and I really like how you're weaving your tactician's story into the already established one, and added all the extra detail. It's intriguing :)

And one thing I absolutely want to see out of this is some hot lesbian action between Rei and and Lyn. Put that M rating to good use, you know? :D