Reviews for Why Do They?
Bruh.io82 chapter 1 . 6/6/2019
Thanos-Honestly, i hate sally acorn. i hope she goes anddies in a hole somewhere in the mojave desert so nobody will have to get near and be infected by her mary sue-ness.
Me-Yes.
PhoenixWarriorFox88 chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Okay, while I don't agree with most of the things this hate mail says, I actually do ship Sonic x Blaze. It's my StH OTP!
a sonicfan chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
this is the best fanfiction i ever read it showed how sonic and the others feel
ShadAmy Fan chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I agree that character bashing is silly. I will admit that I'm not the biggest Sally or Sonally fan, but I support it. And everyone hating on Blaze? She's flipping awesome! And who could hate on poor innocent little Tails? Hasn't he been bullied enough? And hating on Shadow is just going WAAAAAY to far! So the haters are the ones who need to die, not the Sonic characters. And Rouge is NOT a slut! She is meant to look like that , because she's seductive, and is meant to look sexy to boys, namely namely Knuckles, to steal the Master Emerald! And about Knuckles now. Who the heck said he's cheating on Rouge with Tikal, Sonia and Julie-Su? *sarcasm* Hmm...last time I checked, he doesn't HAVE a freaking girlfriend yet! So how the hell is he meant to cheat?

So, anyway, you all get the point. Supporters, thumbs up! Haters, die in a hole! Bye!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
Chapter 1-4 are the best chapters thankyou for this story
SARAH chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
CHAPTER 1
ALRIGHT YOU HATERS YOU ARE ALL SO MUCH OF IDOITS I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU DO IT BUT THE ONE THAT REALLY NEEDS TO DIE IS YOU HATERS YOU I DON'T WANT TO SEE MY SONIC PALS UPSET IF YOU MAKE BLAZE CRY I'M GONNA GET YOU I'M NOT KIDDING YOU HAVE MADE MY SONIC PALS UPSET IN FACT IF THIS EVEN HAPPENS AGAIN SO HELP ME I'M GOING TO START KICKING ALL OF YOUR BUTTS AND I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT HURTS!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Barbie girl song part just killed me XD!
Rayen chapter 5 . 5/12/2010
I love this story! When i was reading Sally s letters i totally agreed. Your so funny. "WHATS WRONG WITH MY TITS!"XD
KonaKonaFan chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
Hahahahahaha, this is hilarious, and so true too! Nice job, man!
SonicxAmyFan4Life chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Antthetitch,

I must say, this fic was absolutely right on the money! Especially with all of the pairing wars! It's absolutely ridiculous! Me, personally, I'm a SonAmy, Taismo, Knuxouge, and Shadikal (don't hate me) fan, but I don't get after everyone else because they may support Sonaze, or Taieam, Shadouge, or Knuikal. People are intitled to their own opinions and if I want others to respect my opinion, I must first repect theirs.

And also, VERY awesome with the thing with Rouge! I love Rouge, and I hate it that people are always bashing her and calling her a "slut" and whatnot! What you wear is not who you are! And the same with Amy (she's my fave Sonic char) and I hate it that people are always bashing her!

Sorry for the long review- I have a tendency to leave very long reviews *sweatdrop* but you have an AWESOME fic here and I love that you kept everyone in character and you made sure to sound exactly like the haters! Great job and please keep up the awesome work in the future!

In Christ's Name,

SonicxAmyfan4Life
NiGHTS4life chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Jazz: ; i hate Shadow. sorry
NiGHTS4life chapter 5 . 5/13/2008
Jazz: Storm was always one of my favorite characters from Sonic Riders. I rank him 4th in my list of favorite Sonic characters. Amy is 1st, Jet is 2nd, and Sonic is 3rd.

Rayman: Just to let you bashers know, I support BOTH Tails/Cream and Tails/Cosmo. Support something that does not involve wars.

NiGHTS: I have to admit, there sure are a lot of bahsers out there and they should just focus on what they like, not what they hate.
Crysal1010 chapter 5 . 5/1/2008
This was a good and very interesting story, but it was full of run-on sentences. Use commas before the word "And", please.

9/10
Crysal1010 chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
Oh yes.

*Laughs evilly*
Chaobaby95 chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
Thank you so much for putting up this story, I learned A LOT from it. It's a good story, don't give up writing, ever.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »