Reviews for Atashi wa Otohime
nyaikou chapter 13 . 4/3/2009
Loved the chapter, it was great. Hope you update soon! _
iEXIST chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
Wow, awsome story you've got! I can't wait for more... sorry for the late review.

I really like Otto. She has a good obedient character, not something you usually see around here and even if the character is innocent it just gets too innocent, then it's like boring but Otto's just right in the middle so her character is relly nice. You piled her up well ;)
Little.Miss.Oblivious chapter 13 . 3/10/2009
0.0 I forgot about this until I saw it was updated! Anyway, thanks for updating and I hope to read the next update soon!

~*Phoenix*~
PsychopathicPrincess chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
OMG!YOU FINALLY UPDATED!YAY!

hehe they got caught in the closet

please update soon! :D
ikl wings chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
this is good please continue it
Yoshiko Hatake chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
:O! Finally an update.

It seems to be a good filler for all the juicy things that will happen. It's sweet though, Kai is "warming" up to Oto, kinda.. XD Well boys will be boys, I hope you update soon.
FullmoonSwan chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
Lol at the Janitor. My fave person yet XD I'll look forward to your next update (whenever that is lol) sick!Kai ftw
piko chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
Very romantic Kai lol XD Poor Otto-san feeling pressured?
i don't give up P chapter 13 . 3/8/2009
I say thank you for the update, and my prayers you listened to it. :P When I noticed it, that almost stopped my heart.

Ottihime could recognize the plain boy in Kai finally,he can be kind if he wants. I'm curious what would be like, if they would have a date. ;)

Once more Thanks. It was a good chapter. :)

I hope you update soon.
crystal tomoe chapter 13 . 3/7/2009
Pls. update soon. This story gets more interesting every chapter. I hope you finish this.
CynicallyCheerful chapter 13 . 3/7/2009
Holy Applesauce!

I HAVE been WAITING for this CHAPTER! I'm pretty sure my eyeballs popped right out of their sockets cause I was blinded for a moment when I saw that you updated! You've been gone longer than I have!

That chapter was AMAZING! So are they together now? Huh? Huh? And how did Otto's shirt get unbuttoned? That was like...quick oO

Update when you can kay?

Later!

C.C
Amanita Virosa-Amaranthus chapter 13 . 3/7/2009
:3 Love it! please update soon! lol. They're so lucky it wasn't someone else opening that door. Of course..I suppose a janitor can still mumble about his "findings" starting rumours that way, ah well. Anyways, doing great!
KizunaCho chapter 13 . 3/7/2009
Yay! You updated!

I still love this story!

This chapter was nice, kinda confusing but nice! D

Keep up the good work~
FullmoonSwan chapter 12 . 12/12/2008
...I now know what conspective stuff is... btw this story is funny and cute! I like it~ Otohime is soo cute~! What a cute name to match~ Tehe~
FullmoonSwan chapter 6 . 12/12/2008
lol what's a contranpective? I laugh at every chapter in this story it's so funny~!