Reviews for Out of the Darkness: A Jinchuuriki's Tale
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 4/3
Laws of Muir Fé :: that took me a second, but then I grinned. Nice one.

Another fun chapter. I like how all of your characters are very three dimensional and have agency. Nice job.

I hope you show the demolition tag going off at some point; that's just too cool a Chekov's Gun not to fire it.
Please continue this story... please?
Asuka later identified the strange white material as the mystical compound 'Styrofoam'. Supposedly, no one knew where it came from. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Endgames chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Goddamn that was awesome. If I didn't like NoFP and Team 8 so much, I would love to see more of this. I like that the newbies are not really affecting continuity too much, and the story is based primarily off of character interaction. This is really well-written.
VizeerLord chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
that all?
WhiteSakura59 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I hope you keep updating your story I really enjoyed reading it
Rurouni209 chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
That was a pretty badass scene. I'm kind of sad that this fic was apparently not continued, but it was still well-worth the read, and it'll be a treat if you ever decide to pick it up again. Thanks for the entertainment.

R
Babyuknowme13 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Awesome. There's no other word. I love watching the things Hikaru does. It just...makes my day, you know? Update soon please!
Ramjr chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
I was very impressed by this fix. It's completely original and you tie it to the canon arc so well. I also really enjoyed hikaru's attitude. I think this story has an immense amount of potential and am extremely sad that it's been so long since it's been updated. Please resume writing this story ill review I promise!
FanficFan chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
This is SO good!
This story could be amazing, you got yourself a top10 storry here if you keep writeing on it!
Zlatka chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
Wow... Thank you for this story
Madame Minuit12 chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
great story :) I love Hikaru, he kicks ass!
I'm soo looking forward to the next chater!
Enerael chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
how does someone raised underground know about eggs? Chickens? Laundry? etc. ?
oh well, this kinda stuff is hard to write.
Tayuke chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
This is amazing.
archsage328 chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Read all five chapters in one go. This is quality writing, right up there with Team 8. I haven't had this much fun with reading a fanfiction in a long, long time. Your grammar and spelling is fantastic, and your original characters mesh incredibly well with the Naruto characters themselves. Like with Team 8, no one acts out of character either. If anything, their development is leaps and bounds above what Kishimoto can dream of. Seriously, he and Tite Kubo seem to actually have disrespect for their own characters, at least in my opinion. You, however, treat your characters with dignity and realism in regards to how much they can learn at a time. Not only that, but you come across as actually enjoying what you give us. And to me, that's key. A fanfic writer should not write solely out of a sense of obligation, nor should a reader feel honor-bound to read someone's work. Each party should be doing what they do, writing and reading, because they're enjoying themselves. Not one. Not the other. Both. And when I'm enjoying a story, if the writer isn't feeling the same, I feel like I'm cheating them.

Anyway, I've really grown to love this story, just as much as I've come to adore Team 8. I'm looking forward to reading more and more of each story, and I'm sure that as long as you're having as much fun writing as I am reading, than I know that I won't be disappointed, not matter how long it takes. Until next time!