Reviews for Out of the Darkness: A Jinchuuriki's Tale
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 5 . 11/26
I just got done reading this and before this one i read Team 8 and i just have to say how amazed i am at your writing skill, it's truly wonderful and i hope that one day you will see this review and many more that say this, and have inspiration to continue the stories here. The world building, characters, personality, and way you portray people in your stories captivates me and leaves me hanging on the edge of my seat. I really hope that one day i will look into my favorites list and see your stories updated!

Sencerily, your captivated reader,
Stephano
Op chapter 1 . 10/1
Please update!
Centaurious chapter 5 . 7/13
While Team 8 is very good I think that this is probably a better work. Some may object to your using original characters in a fanfic you have given them enough back story that they are believable. Asuka's is still light but I'm sure it will be explored.

A breath of fresh air in the Narutoverse that I hope you will find time to continue.
Motherofthehorde chapter 5 . 7/4
Sigh...to bad...would like to read more of this...
Motherofthehorde
It makes me sad that such a good story has been left unfinished for 8 years... And that I read it knowing this. Your work is just so good! Everything is so well-written, I can't help it!
moodysavage chapter 5 . 4/21
Such a good story! Please continue!
hellkiss chapter 5 . 3/10
...
I am dreaming.
You difn't end here?

Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
tosca chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
Awesome story! Loving it. :-)
KarlaMarie chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
why did I read this knowing it was incomplete! Its not fair that you write such compelling characters and wonderful stories.

even though it was obviously not cannon I believed it and truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for giving me yet another fic to obsessively think about lol
Deathofhope chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This is an absolutely amazing story. Please continue!
Shadowpawzzz chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
Omg I loved this LOVED IT. I was heart broken that it was so short.
J K Daniel chapter 5 . 2/27/2016
Oh man I have no idea who Riley is but this rocks dude. I love this guy Hikaru and I adore the girl. You picked a perfect way to begin a romantic relationship. Its touching and sweet and I would love to read more. Do you not see the implications of three jinchuriki and all of them in the uzumaki clan? Dude figure out how to get Karin into it man and later maybe Nagari you know when he survives the life resurrection just. This is too cool to pass up and a sealing master is something I would love to see. Start this story up again, I ask you. Please do. I can say you're one of the best writers on fanfic and I so wanna read more.
Crystal M. Key chapter 5 . 2/7/2016
This is fascinating, and I hope you add more some time. Thanks!
Someone or Other chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
A wonderful story. I see that it has not been updated in about six years, which is a pity; but I thank you for this glimpse into a jinchuuriki's life.
Trithankar chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
Brother, great story. Please continue to update both Team 8 and this jinchuriki tale story. Please update soon. Can't wait for next chapter.