Reviews for Out of the Darkness: A Jinchuuriki's Tale
rachelyee8 chapter 5 . 7/17
I still read this every now and then. Very well written, and very lovely to have the point of view of an incredibly sarcastic and matter of fact voice to cut through all the BS in Naruto's life. Would love to know what happen next, of course, but just having this gives the reader enough of an insight of what could happen next.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 6/5
I always thought that the Chuunin Exams were held in a rotating fashion every six months, as one story had it, which implies that classes are set to graduate and genin teams be evaluated twice a year.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 4/24
That was awesome. One of the first stories that I have read that has her issues become a stumbling block for the students and looks at the applications of Hikaru's mastery of that particular art in a way outside of his official trade. I am enjoying how you look at certain issues from a different perspective and how that changes the story as it is usually told. Hope to read more of this story in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 4/24
Wow. Talk about bad first impressions. Was wondering if something like this happened when team assignments came up but after that, everything was a surprise. Cool either way, though.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/24
Excellent chapter again. I am looking to reread Team 8 after finishing this story because it is coming back to me why I had trouble finding good stories to read after I read it. Few authors can write a story as well as you do.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/24
Very, very cool. I should have known after reading some of your other stories that you are an excellent writer. Interesting content, if a little dark, and a very interesting plot base. Looking forward to reading more.
Sabie0521 chapter 5 . 4/19
Nice :)
apeljohn chapter 5 . 4/9
...How the hell did I miss this story until now? Freakin' epic. Please consider continuing it if you ever have a gap between HPNoFP and Team 8 and your original fiction.

I particularly enjoy how well-adjusted the narrator comes across as being, and all the subtle ways you let slip that this is not remotely the case.
random-adam chapter 5 . 4/7
I cannot believe it's been almost nine years since I started reading this story. I still have yet to watch an episode of Naruto - but your storytelling paints a vivid, lush world. I do hope you find time and inspiration to continue it someday.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 3/29
OMG, THAT'S AWESOME!

I need more, more, MOAR!

I want more of this story! I don't exactly look for OC's in Naruto stories, but this one is told from his perspective. My ONLY beef thus far is that Gyuuki the Eight-Tailed Ox has been replaced with Hachimata, the Eight-Tailed Dragon. Gyuuki is chill as hell in canon.
floatingmangocake chapter 5 . 3/5
I don't suppose you have any plans to continue this?
ReaptheSouls chapter 5 . 3/4
Please write more I need to see what happens next!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 5 . 3/3
I really enjoyed reading this! Obviously a lot of the setup is AU at this point, but I loved it all the same. If you ever decide to continue it, I'd love to read more.
Lieutenant Paladine chapter 5 . 2/28
It's a shame that this story is dead...
ShadowImageComics chapter 5 . 2/15
Interesting story. I like to see chapter 6 one day.