Reviews for Out of the Darkness: A Jinchuuriki's Tale
tosca chapter 5 . 8/31
Awesome story! Loving it. :-)
KarlaMarie chapter 5 . 6/10
why did I read this knowing it was incomplete! Its not fair that you write such compelling characters and wonderful stories.

even though it was obviously not cannon I believed it and truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for giving me yet another fic to obsessively think about lol
Deathofhope chapter 1 . 5/30
This is an absolutely amazing story. Please continue!
Shadowpawzzz chapter 5 . 4/1
Omg I loved this LOVED IT. I was heart broken that it was so short.
J K Daniel chapter 5 . 2/27
Oh man I have no idea who Riley is but this rocks dude. I love this guy Hikaru and I adore the girl. You picked a perfect way to begin a romantic relationship. Its touching and sweet and I would love to read more. Do you not see the implications of three jinchuriki and all of them in the uzumaki clan? Dude figure out how to get Karin into it man and later maybe Nagari you know when he survives the life resurrection just. This is too cool to pass up and a sealing master is something I would love to see. Start this story up again, I ask you. Please do. I can say you're one of the best writers on fanfic and I so wanna read more.
Crystal M. Key chapter 5 . 2/7
This is fascinating, and I hope you add more some time. Thanks!
Someone or Other chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
A wonderful story. I see that it has not been updated in about six years, which is a pity; but I thank you for this glimpse into a jinchuuriki's life.
tirthu.d.gr8 chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
Brother, great story. Please continue to update both Team 8 and this jinchuriki tale story. Please update soon. Can't wait for next chapter.
Scanndalus chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
That. Was. AWESOME! I'm really liking these characters. I really hope you find time to update this story. You're an incredible storyteller!
LiveForeverOrDieTrying chapter 5 . 11/9/2015
While I'm sure your other two fics take priority because of their greater popularity, please don't neglect this one too badly. I've read and enjoyed all three (actually I've read almost all of your work on this site), and want to continue reading all of them. I understand if you update your more popular fics more often than this one, but I enjoyed this one as well and it could probably gain a lot of momentum if you continued adding to it. Keep up the great work.
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 10/7/2015
"I will take great pleasure in undercutting your prices until you bleed".

While seeing the shrill harpy executed for breaking Sandaime's law could be nice, bankrupting them is a perfect revenge too.
noabi chapter 5 . 9/19/2015
Wow, usually i am not much into OC but not with yours! Thank you for sharing
macdjord chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
I'd love to see how the trio reacts to Gaara - to 'one of us' who is so implacable hostile to, well, everything.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
Awww, it was getting so good and then it stopped! Maybe after info on the other tailed beasts came out you lost interest? I think reappropriating the Yamata no Orochi myth as the Eight-Tails was clever.
rachelyee8 chapter 5 . 7/17/2015
I still read this every now and then. Very well written, and very lovely to have the point of view of an incredibly sarcastic and matter of fact voice to cut through all the BS in Naruto's life. Would love to know what happen next, of course, but just having this gives the reader enough of an insight of what could happen next.