Reviews for Out of the Darkness: A Jinchuuriki's Tale
Kloness chapter 5 . 10/6
Oh my god this is such a gem i cant believe i never found this before! I so completely love this! I especially adore the irony of anko being sensei to mini-orochimaru(ish). I cant wait till chuunin exams or kabuto sees him. Maybe he actually is related, that'd be so cool. Also i really wonder what kekkei genkai he has, cuz the elongated fangs are so not normal.
NonSolus chapter 5 . 6/11
Curious chapter 4 . 6/5
I've never teared up for the roll over beauty of a fanfiction.

Until this

All those published books and over 100,000 word fanfictions?
Incomparable. Strait up gold. PURE GOLD
Just wow, love the characters, love the incorporation of cannon material, love LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

Am I mad no more updates? yet 6/6/2018
Nope, how can I not be satisfied with this masterpiece? However unfinished it doesn't even matter... tears up did I mention it's the best thing I've ever read? Worth it sooooooo worth it

I hope our dear writer (all hail S'TarKan) feels better soon! 3 ALL THE WELL WISHES AND LOVE
Espied7 chapter 5 . 2/13
Beautiful. I love his reaction to the seal-making tracker.
StephanoTheHunterOfJellyDemon chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
I just got done reading this and before this one i read Team 8 and i just have to say how amazed i am at your writing skill, it's truly wonderful and i hope that one day you will see this review and many more that say this, and have inspiration to continue the stories here. The world building, characters, personality, and way you portray people in your stories captivates me and leaves me hanging on the edge of my seat. I really hope that one day i will look into my favorites list and see your stories updated!

Sencerily, your captivated reader,
Stephano
Op chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
Please update!
Centaurious chapter 5 . 7/13/2017
While Team 8 is very good I think that this is probably a better work. Some may object to your using original characters in a fanfic you have given them enough back story that they are believable. Asuka's is still light but I'm sure it will be explored.

A breath of fresh air in the Narutoverse that I hope you will find time to continue.
Motherofthehorde chapter 5 . 7/4/2017
Sigh...to bad...would like to read more of this...
Motherofthehorde
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2017
It makes me sad that such a good story has been left unfinished for 8 years... And that I read it knowing this. Your work is just so good! Everything is so well-written, I can't help it!
moodysavage chapter 5 . 4/21/2017
Such a good story! Please continue!
hellkiss chapter 5 . 3/10/2017
...
I am dreaming.
You difn't end here?

Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top?
tosca chapter 5 . 8/31/2016
Awesome story! Loving it. :-)
KarlaMarie chapter 5 . 6/10/2016
why did I read this knowing it was incomplete! Its not fair that you write such compelling characters and wonderful stories.

even though it was obviously not cannon I believed it and truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for giving me yet another fic to obsessively think about lol
Deathofhope chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
This is an absolutely amazing story. Please continue!
Shadowpawzzz chapter 5 . 4/1/2016
Omg I loved this LOVED IT. I was heart broken that it was so short.