Reviews for Out of the Darkness: A Jinchuuriki's Tale
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 4/24
That was awesome. One of the first stories that I have read that has her issues become a stumbling block for the students and looks at the applications of Hikaru's mastery of that particular art in a way outside of his official trade. I am enjoying how you look at certain issues from a different perspective and how that changes the story as it is usually told. Hope to read more of this story in the future.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 4/24
Wow. Talk about bad first impressions. Was wondering if something like this happened when team assignments came up but after that, everything was a surprise. Cool either way, though.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 4/24
Excellent chapter again. I am looking to reread Team 8 after finishing this story because it is coming back to me why I had trouble finding good stories to read after I read it. Few authors can write a story as well as you do.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 4/24
Very, very cool. I should have known after reading some of your other stories that you are an excellent writer. Interesting content, if a little dark, and a very interesting plot base. Looking forward to reading more.
Sabie0521 chapter 5 . 4/19
Nice :)
apeljohn chapter 5 . 4/9
...How the hell did I miss this story until now? Freakin' epic. Please consider continuing it if you ever have a gap between HPNoFP and Team 8 and your original fiction.

I particularly enjoy how well-adjusted the narrator comes across as being, and all the subtle ways you let slip that this is not remotely the case.
random-adam chapter 5 . 4/7
I cannot believe it's been almost nine years since I started reading this story. I still have yet to watch an episode of Naruto - but your storytelling paints a vivid, lush world. I do hope you find time and inspiration to continue it someday.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 3/29
OMG, THAT'S AWESOME!

I need more, more, MOAR!

I want more of this story! I don't exactly look for OC's in Naruto stories, but this one is told from his perspective. My ONLY beef thus far is that Gyuuki the Eight-Tailed Ox has been replaced with Hachimata, the Eight-Tailed Dragon. Gyuuki is chill as hell in canon.
floatingmangocake chapter 5 . 3/5
I don't suppose you have any plans to continue this?
ReaptheSouls chapter 5 . 3/4
Please write more I need to see what happens next!
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 5 . 3/3
I really enjoyed reading this! Obviously a lot of the setup is AU at this point, but I loved it all the same. If you ever decide to continue it, I'd love to read more.
Lieutenant Paladine chapter 5 . 2/28
It's a shame that this story is dead...
ShadowImageComics chapter 5 . 2/15
Interesting story. I like to see chapter 6 one day.
Cat at Dusk chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
Love the way you've written your characters and the interactions between them. Huge fan of Hikaru. Great story, keep writing!
DeadParade chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
Wow I really wish this story had gotten more chapters,
Hikaru is freaking amazing, and the story is getting really interesting, funny how I had never really thought about seals in naruto too much.