Reviews for Daybreak
ainulaadne chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Are any of the lines of dialogue quotes, or inspired from something in particular? Some of Axel's thoughts seemed very poetic, as well as the italics at the end.

A very interesting read - the love/hate relationship was portrayed excellently.
organizedcure chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I'm not sure which song is right, so... I'mma get 'em both. Ack. I loved this. not cheesy. just fucking right. hee. in more ways than one.
Animegoil chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Lol, you sounded like you were on crack when you posted this, but I actually understood the fic! Lol. Totally broken, they're such weird masochistic freaks, and it's so fun to see how far you can twist them. Which pretty much is never ending, cause they're so fucked up you can do anything to them and still have a reason- they're not alive and they're insane cause of it! Axel's hysteria and insanity was great here _
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

I like this piece!

and is it just me or do you really like this pairing? o.o most of your works are gathered around them..
alicia chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
most interesting. and the summary too. i had no idea what to expect, but i like it.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Whoa ... took me a while to start typing. These ants are distraction.

Ahem anyways omgomg I absolutely loved this. I really love the way you write Roxas and your Axel in this is awesome, kinda ... freaky cuz he laughs at weird things and likes pain but I love that about him.

Damn, this is good and i'll probably go listen to the Crows in a minute, they sound like good songs.

Anyways good job, going on my favs.
FadedSky chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
That was way cool. I like your style.