Reviews for Hinata Farts!
Chelty-Chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Kiba, with his acute sense of hearing, scoffed. "We're not troublemakers, you... you... doo-doo head!"

Naruto fell onto his back, laughing and slapping the floor. "Good one, Kiba! He IS a doo-doo head! And a... and a...a caca-face! And look at his long, girly hair!"

The two boys gave each other a high five, smirking obnoxiously at the slightly older boy and wiping the tears from their eyes.

XD X XD XD OMG priceless! priceless! I LOVE THIS SOSOOOOO FUnny!

he who smelt it dealt it..haha neji saying that IS priceless.. *snort* bwoot...haha fart noises are just..wahahahahahahahahaha! it is so like naruto to point and laugh OMG anyway this was amazing and HILARIOUS! loved it, thanks for sharing!
JadedGothButterfly chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Hahahahahahahaaha! *gasps for air* hahahahahahaha!
tr chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
LOL LOVED ALT END 2 XD
unknown chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i rlly want to smell hinata's farts..

i bet she would blush and moan a lot

and her little butthole would look so cute opening up and letting out
all of that smelly gass... mmmmm i have such a boner from this.
sasuhina love chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
hehe this is hilarious i'm

still laughing right now :D

hehe very well-written please

write more
Every1luvsHina-chan chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
3 words: love dis here story...wait that was 4 words wasn't it...OH WELL! luv ya buh-bye!
itsmidnighthere chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
this made me laugh so hard! I love Hinata, but that was just too funny!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
so cute! xDD
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I want more chapters, plese
sillypandalover91 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I almost passed out from how insanely cute this story was. _ I loved how innocent Kiba and Naruto's insults were (well maybe not innocent but diffently better than what they call each other now) lol Neji is beyond adorable. Great Job!
nwyd chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
XD hilarious!

love the summary too
Writer of Random chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
LOL Omg! That's friggin' hilarious! LOL

If it's "he who smelt it delt it" then does that mean Kiba farted? That'd be funny! LOL!
Roxenna89 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
That was ultra-cute, so cute that hurts! really funny and I was so embarrassed for Hinata tough she's a baby. I loved the alternative scenario too, it's more " kid style ". Tehehehe, awesome story however!