Reviews for Decoding the Enigma
Alani chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
I just found this fic...like it so far and have 20 more chapters to go.

Alani.
fififolle chapter 20 . 10/4/2006
Wow. Just fab. It is an incredible achievement. I have been to a lecture and had hands on with an enigma machine. Their story is quite amazing. I love hearing about you posting on gun forums and researching cars - such fun! You can't beat a bit of Frohike/Scully, can you? *sighs happily* Lovely last chapter. Well done, both of you. I loved it!
fififolle chapter 19 . 10/4/2006
'I don’t think so, bub' that made me think of Mr Krupp LOL. Sorry. This was a really fab chapter actually. I loved Byers and Scully, that was a great scene, then YAY for Mulder! Cute little Yves and Jimmy moment, I'll grant you ;) Just a nice tying up of the bad guys.
fififolle chapter 18 . 10/4/2006
Oh no! Doggett! Fab action. 'Goddamn you Fletcher' - Frohike took the words right out of my mouth! Must dash, I have to read on, NOW.
fififolle chapter 17 . 10/4/2006
I was all tearing up again, darn it. Thank goodness Byers cut in, I was about to blub. Made me totally forget all about poor old Jimmy, all in pulp. Still, Yves took care of him, eh? I love the last line of this chapter. It's classic fedora Frohike :D
fififolle chapter 16 . 10/4/2006
Oh lord, now I remember why I subconsciously broke off my reviewing... *strangled sob* I can't believe you did this! The best OC ever, someone who cared about Mulder, the best secretary on the third floor... *wah* I may never forgive you. Either of you. Actually, it was really amazing. *smiles through the tears* just the best Mulder angst, and some amazing Frohike angst to come. Wow. Fabbo stuff. I was well freaked out when I first read this, I have to tell you.
fififolle chapter 15 . 8/31/2006
Honestly, I mean, what did Jimmy think he was doing? Silly old Langly *shakes head* Excellent stuff. My fave line in this chapter... need you ask? 'Mel tipped his hat low on his head and drawled, “Always, Dollface.”' Wonderful!
fififolle chapter 14 . 8/31/2006
Why Dana, you sultry creature :D Loved that scene, especially 'cos he just flakes out LOL. Frohike going to Byers was great.
fififolle chapter 12 . 8/31/2006
Wah! I love Maggie/Mulder *sniff*. You evol writers! *shakes fist* I love Frohike/Scully *claps* But the crowning glory... letting Sally get her hands all over Langly :D Oh yeah. Excellent writing, it really is. Just... *sniff*.
fififolle chapter 11 . 8/31/2006
All that Frohike/Yves banter was fabulous, Frohike oozes 40's from every pore, with all his 'sugar' and 'sweetheart' doesn't he? Lovely stuff. Terrific blast, great action. 'The morgue.' LOL - excellent.
fififolle chapter 10 . 8/31/2006
Oh Spender, that was a great cliffie, I really loved it. You know, the thought of Yves as a British spy is such a delicious one.
fififolle chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
I really liked the Byers/Mason stuff. Poor old Frohike... a real tragic past. Excellent stuff, truly, you guys.
DresdenTori chapter 18 . 8/25/2006
Wow, these were some really great chapters...I don't know what else to say...
DresdenTori chapter 14 . 8/20/2006
This story just gets better and better, especially now that the whole gang is almost all together. I'm loving it.
fififolle chapter 8 . 8/17/2006
Wow. This chapter really is the most powerful for sure. Nice use of Kimmy, nice development of Carla, and then POW! Frohike does a real number on the guy, excellent scene. *hugs Fro*