Reviews for Everything's alright
Eva chapter 5 . 7/22/2001
Tessa, I don't how I missed this one when you posted it. You have a very clever imagination and you made all the scenes with R&M most enjoyable. He really is the only man for her, isn't he? Very good plot development, and you evoked just the right emotion for your readers - I too hated Alexia! How dare she think she could ever come between R&M! Great, great ending, nothing pleases me more than having these two come to the realization that they were meant for each other. Please write more like this. I really enjoyed this one.
WalkerTRngr chapter 5 . 7/12/2001
Fanatstic Story! I loved the ending! You're a great writer keep up the good work!
Lady MR chapter 5 . 7/12/2001
Well that was a good ending! Will You write the next story about how they got home? You are a talented writer, but details are what you need the most.
Steffi chapter 5 . 7/12/2001
Wow,that was really great! I like your story! Hope you write more. Steffi :-)
ASIG chapter 4 . 7/10/2001
Ooh, I can't wait for you to finish!
Lady MR chapter 4 . 7/10/2001
Finish it! Wrie the next chapter! Please! That said, I'ts realy good, die Alexis die! Please write more soon!
TLWROX chapter 4 . 7/10/2001
AHHH! I HATE Alexia! urgh! You have to do chapter 5! I can't take it anymore! It's SO good. Please, please finish! :) :) :)
Steffi chapter 4 . 7/10/2001
That was so great! You must continue soon! Please ! Steffi :-)
Lady MR chapter 3 . 6/25/2001
That was wonderful. You better write the next chapter soon or else I won't be able to sleep! :)
Steffi chapter 3 . 6/25/2001
That was so great! I cant wait to read the next ! Steffi :-)
WalkerTRngr chapter 2 . 6/17/2001
I found this to be a very interesting story and I'm looking forward to reading more. I thought you handled the deveolpment of the characters very well. I know Marguerite is always seen as a tough person but mostly I believe its just a front. When Roxton yells at her I can see how she would run. The one person she finally found that sticks up for her is turning on her. I liked how you added in Alexia as a chracter. It makes the story and Marguerites actions and responses more interesting. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work :~)
Abby chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
While the idea is interesting, I think there are a couple of things about this fic I can't really explain:

1) I don't really think it's very Marguerite-like to just go crying through the jungle for a fight with Roxton, even though he's her husband, father of her child or anything else, it's just out of character.

2) And Roxton would never allow anyone to go through the jungle on his/her own, less of all his wife!

3) Roxton learns that his daughter has been abducted and he... goes to his room? He would be in his way to get her back.

4) Why did the others stayed chatting about how Aimee was missing and allow John to go on his own? They all would be in their way to search for the missing child.

5) Roxton is a smart guy, but also very edgy. That goes for Marguerite as well. While John's brain would tell him to get help, I hardly think he'll allow his baby to be taken by some strangers he knows are less than friendly, an certainly Marguerite wouldn't listen to him.
Danny chapter 2 . 6/12/2001
Great story! please write more soon :-)
ceemonster chapter 2 . 6/11/2001
Ahhhh...more...now...AHHHHHHH! (Sorry, I'm a bit crazed from not seeing new episodes of my favorite show, and not knowing if my station has picked it up for a third season is driving me nuts!) Great job, by the way. 0)
CAP chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
What a lovely story. Thank you for writing. Continue to come up with creative endeavors featuring our explorers.