Reviews for Akkarin PoV
KyralianKyliann chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Excellent ! Waw... Definitely one of the best fanfic I've readen! just... waw! It could just fit perfectly in Trudi Canavan's book. It really does seem as if we heard Akkarin's thoughts. Be careful, I suspect you to have a double personality, the second one being our dear High Lord's... that would explain how you can perfectly give us his point of view xD

Btw, for me, the last chapter was the best. Of course, when it's one of my fav scene in the book too... ;) But I like all three. A great job, you did.
Lady Turalia chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
Just perfect. I still wonder how you could write exactly what Akkarin was supposed to think...

... maybe you ARE Akkarin. :D

Well, would be great if you'd continue with some other chaps. Like the talk between him and Takan, when they were at Cerys home in the 3rd book. You know which scene I refer to?
xXAkkarinLoveXx chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
How you can say that it's the worst part? It was the best for meD I love this, you are writing really beautifully...I've always wanted to write some chapters written from the side of Akkarin:) thank you so much for this...What a pitty you are not writing any more...

But anyway thank you again for this chaptersD
chrisVIII chapter 3 . 7/22/2010
You might be surprised to find a review after so long...

I came onto your profile quite randomly but was glad to find a fic about Laguna and Squall (but I was too lazy to review, plus I read it at work, I might come back to that though )

About this fic, it's a nice surprise to find someone writing on Akkarin and Sonea, there are too few fics about this trilogy. But again, Trudi Canavan wrote such a beautiful story that it's difficult to insert our own. Not to say impossible to continue the story since, well, Akkarin died :(

What I liked in those three chapters is the point of view. It was terribly missing in BMT, even if, yes, we know, Sonea is the hero.

I disagree with your comments about the first being "better" that the others. Actually, it's the one I like the less, it tends to be too fluffy and sentimental.

When I read the book, his frustration was more directed towards the fact that they were sending their only soldier in exile and thus leading the land to defeat. I understood it as his own helplessness. But I do agree he was already falling in love and there was that feeling of "joy" he would share his exile with her.

It's overall a very nice idea and you did a good job, I noticed you have other fics on this universe. I need to check them :)
Weltenweber chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
Absolutely awesome and very well written. I think you really got the point and described Akkarins way of looking perfect. My favourite chapter was definitely number three. ) Well done!

Yours, WW
Inazea chapter 3 . 6/7/2010
aww, I love your version of Akkarin's point of view.

LG

Ina
emily walsh chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
wow, this is really good! i love it! i really think you should write more stories of Akkarin's point of view!
alexa35 chapter 3 . 12/16/2009
Perfect.

In character.

Brilliant. Well done.
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 3 . 2/19/2009
It's been a while since you finished this, but I figure a review can't hurt anyway, can it? I really liked what you've done with this; one of the best and worst parts of the trilogy is that you never seem to be able to do more than guess at Akkarin's thoughts, and this provides a useful and convincing insight. I actually liked the last on ethe most, possibly because it's happier...I always was a sucker for happy endings :) Cinnamon.
anna chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
very good stories. you shuold wrtie more:)
coco chapter 3 . 8/18/2008
You should be very happy with what you've done it's excellent, especially Chapter 3, Love it
Lythya chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
omg *-* Loved it SO much. It's the best of the three, I promise! LOVE it!
Some freak chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
All of these were very good :] and I'm sure you've had more than enough people tell you this, because they really are.

I'll just comment on some mistakes (a few might be typos but just know that I'm not including those) - e.g 'His desires... had begun to pledge his mind too often.' Did you mean 'plague'? It'd fit better. Anyway, it's just little things like that and your use of commas, which is sometimes a little annoying. Don't seperate the main events with a comma; use a full stop or a semi-colon instead.

This is way too long! Anyway, don't take this negatively :] I've read these three times each already. But try to remember this :D:D
Miiiina chapter 2 . 5/15/2008
I loved first one,I loved second one and I love third one!They are brilliant:)
Infinite101 chapter 3 . 4/2/2008
All three of the chapters were great

aw the third was so sweet, it was a brilliant way to end them all 10/10 )
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »