Reviews for The Great Fiance Fraud
I loved it! I really hope you build a story around this. It makes my day when I read fanfiction that has a good plot, grammar, punctuation, and flows. It's disheartening how there's so much material that have good plots, but are very awkward (sentences don't flow), or have bad grammar/english.
madcres chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
ahahahahah... that was very hilarious... i love it... laughing w/ tears in my eyes _.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg. that was amazing I love it
Bushwah chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Poor Rorako. But at least she won't have to give up her money to the Spiders... unless they decide to steal it. Which is the natural state of all money, really: it belongs to the owner, unless the Spiders decide to steal it.

She really expected Hisoka to play nice? Ah-ah-ah, Machi! Even without the history, he'd probably, eurgh, try to actually marry her or kiss her or something.

I wish Danchou had worked out. He's incredibly charming and charismatic. They'd have the fortune out of her in no time. I'm sure it would work just like the fortune-telling did.
Rui7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh gosh. I would have died laughing if I wasn't faking work on the computer while reading this. Your fic was brilliantly awesome with all its imagined scenarios and twisted ending.
reiya-oshima chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
The imaginations part is the best,I laugh
Foxxy5511 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Omg it was hillarious! Aahahahahahah the ending ahahahahhahha hisokaXmachi forevaaaaa ahahahahahahhahaahha
spoiled princez chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I just LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this fic! one of the greatest ever!

"WHAAAAT! My great-grandson's paternal cousin's niece is marrying my…my…MY CRAZY EX-LOVER!"

kyaa! great way to end the story.. so hilariously... crazy! omg, she should've just considered one from the list..

LOL, it's really well-written too, with the flow of the story easy to follow. I really love how you write!

keep it up! HisoxMachi forever!
nemesisswan chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Great story. It's night and was laughing so hard my mum came and asked what for God's sake am I doing at this time. ;]

You are really really good. Great story. I wish you could write more things like this one. Gonna read your next story now. ;)
Sofia10Soccer chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Woot read the whole thing XD Super good! Still laughing btw
makovx chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
that was very funny! so cool!
lolman chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
tht was a BIG L OL lovde it from the bottom of my heart..the end is it yall! or ur gonna regret!:PXD

keep it up
Be-ya chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Yay! That made me giggle to death. This was very well written...very amusing and, gosh, I just loved it!

“WHAT! My great-grandson’s paternal cousin’s niece is marrying my…my…MY CRAZY EX-LOVER!" Kyah, that was priceless. After all the efforts :))

And geez, I did not know that Hisoka could be decent sometimes. XD
Xamusel - Gamma 11 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Okay, that was a funny way to end the story with how nobody expected the "crazy ex-lover" idea, seeing that I didn't. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, that sort of situation would be funny if someone ended up putting it in a more modern story (like what I'm planning with for a Naruto/HunterxHunter story... and I would give you the right credit for it).

You really should continue the pairing of the story, it's funny, and I think that it just might work!
Blow and Pop chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
XD ahahaha that totally caught me off guard

not so many machi-hisuka fics out there

applause for this wondrous fic _