Reviews for The Battle of Helms Deep Sort of
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
D You're a nutcase! P
Hippie Jade chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
That was funny. I actually laughed out loud at times and had a really scary grin on my face from brgining to end. GO YOU!
hi everyone lol chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
ha ha great, loved it especially the bit about the manicure. lol !
Elflingimp chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
That was too funny!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
As with all irreverant parodies of stuff I really like that don't really cross any lines to make me hate them, I found it rather amusing and dind't feel too guilty for laughing. :D I really liked the bit about "Run away! Let’s go into the creepy forest that wasn’t there last night." ROTFL
Adar chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
"(epic battle begins. Men die, elves die, orcs die and no one’s happy)" Dude! you just left out at least a 3,0 word epic there! But still somehow to get the point across. Love it!

"(Aragorn and Gimli manage to clear the impossible distance to the bridge and kill lots of orcs without getting a scratch)" Of course did you really expect anything different? They are heroes! -well except Borimir, he just had to go and die early.:( Bad Borimir, Bad Borimir.

"(sun comes out and blinds them)" well... actually it was Gandalf's staff but who is really that picky? Change it!

"Anybody wanna tell me what you thought? Please?" Of course. Of course. My pleasure. :)

Now go and save the world my very wonderfull heroes!
Luthy Lovett chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
"Legolas: (polishing up his manicure) Your point?" Tehehehe. I love Legolas. :D

Tehe, I liked it! *faves*
burnmedown chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
You are ... strange. And twisted. Like me! MUHAHAHAHA

Very random and weird and funny. I like it!
penguinfragger chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
You really had me cracked up! It was short, to the point, very amusing! Good work, give us another, please!