Reviews for Under the Old Oak Tree
fantasychild9 chapter 1 . 8/26/2015
I think that this was really beautiful, especially the part about the big old oak tree.
OMG chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
This is really good, I love the last paragraph.
ItWasYourTest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I KNEW YOU WERE GOING BACK TO THAT OAK TREE AT THE END! *groans* I've read alot of fics like these that make me feel like shit and have that extremely bittersweet feeling. Basically by talking so much about that oak tree and it's wisdom in the beginning and pulling it back at the end after that scene gives a HEART WRENCHING message that things-whether it's people or relationships-come and go, that nothing lasts and...you depress me. you're depressing mebby reminding me of that aspect in life, everytime this happens the impact of this concept is so great and conclusive that I feel like dying. whether because I feel like my life is pathetic compared to raven&beast boys', endless feelings of hopelessness and despair for my less than gloomy future awaiting me, the fact I wanna cease to exist or end my existence to stop feeling like this or to prevent from living a life certainly not worth living, or the way you ended this story makes me feel like I lived a full life(which i sure as hell didnt) and I'm having a drink with nostalgia. I think it's all of the above, so many contradicting feelings from such an expected ending..
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwww so cute X3
InspectorOfFluff chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I just have to say that I absolutely love your style of writing. It's so descriptive, without being overly so, and it doesn't detract from the story, which is another thing I love. This was a great oneshot! Awesome job!
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
that was really cute i loved it!
AnNyanimous chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
That...-sniffle-...was...-sniffle-...so...-sniffle- ADORABLE! -burst out in tears of happiness- lol anyways...that was really well writen and now offically one of my most fav one-shots EVER!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
awwe! it made me happy!
Brown.eyes.and.bushy.tales chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
That tree is romantic... I like it!

I was too lazy to log in...but I just had to review! It was so sweet! :D
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Sometimes Love just kind of sneaks up on you. Nice story.
Eclipse 992 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
wow, very...profound
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
*Sigh*

Sweet, fluffy love - BB/Rae style. Perfecto.

Merry Christmas ]
bbissocute chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Super aw! I love the way you wrote Raven's thoughts. Absolutely beautiful. Great job.

bbissocute
annie chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
aw that was so cute! luved every second of it! i think that was one of the best one-shots i've ever read! keep up the EXCELENT work!
GriffenClaw chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I can't remember if I commented this story already, oh well, I thought it was really cute (of course it was, you wrote it).

I must remember to write the fanfic I have an idea for, maybe I'll be a good writer.