Reviews for Irreparable
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Seishirou in the kitchen is very scary indeed - the man is a terror by himself, but look how many pointy and hot objects he's surrounded by!

Poor innocent ickle Su-chan XD

But really well written and hawt ;D
Hee-so-kaa chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I could totally see something like this happen in TB.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
LOLZ!
waffle8waffles chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Waffle: ha ha! I love it! Everyone loves tourting Subaru-kun! Good job!
YaoiKitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Of all things, extra-virgin olive oil! I...just can't find that sexy. As a lube, maybe. I don't want to taste that stuff on my lips though.

And I do agree with Subaru that the kitchen is a very dangerous place. _ Get on AIM so we can chat sometime babe. I wanna talk to you!
Kara Marie chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
*nervous laughter* Heh... Seishirou with knives? Seishirou with oil? Seishirou with stove? This is scary... The kitchen is a very dangerous place.

Some of this was humorous, but you also masterfully wove an element of creepiness into this. Well done! I do love reading your stories, your style truly enchants me. The choice of words, the images you use are truly fascinating.

By the way, "La double vie de Veronique" is gorgeous. I did manage to find it (thanks for offering the upload though! :) and it's entrancing. I, too, am truly inspired by this sort of music... It's very dark, but lovely. Don't worry, you're not the only person out there who appreciates opera. Sometimes it far outstrips the meager inspiration we might find in other music.

Back to the fic - I loved it! Keep up the great work.

xOxO