Reviews for Lament of the Sun
Lady Razorsharp chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Dang. Sunny's anger was just awful-his rant actually brought tears to my eyes-but IMO it was completely understandable. His lashing out at Mirage was vicious, but it's proof that Sunny's temper (and his 'tongue') are precision weapons he's honed over time...

I was just thinking about this very dynamic myself, about the difference between Optimus' team and Roddy's team, how Roddy surrounded himself with that tight circle ('Magnus, Springer, Arcee, Kup-even Blurr, Wheelie and SkyLynx)...

Very nice. *off to read the sequel*
Super Chocolate Bear chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
While I regret not seeing more of them, the decided lack of season 1/2 characters in season 3 opens up alot of opportunities for stories involving them. It's interesting to see their cozy world disrupted in such a way - they obviously aren't used to it. And Kup, while being a little but hypocritical, acts just as Kup would - 'It's war, deal with it'. Somehow, I can picture Ironhide saying the exact same thing.

Great stuff.
LadyStarscream chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
hiya. Just wondering if you were going to continue this. It was interesting, to say the least, to see how all the old Ark crew reacted to the change of roles after the movie. I especially like how you put my fave character in (Jazz) as one of the centerpoints of the story.

:-)
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I agree with the others: you should develop on this, continue it. How does Rodimus react when Jazz tells him that the Ark warriors are sticking together? What happens between Solarflare and Arcee? Please try to continue this.
blazer-6 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
This was intersting. Maybe you should continue this in another fic. I would also like to see 'here comes the femmes' that looks neat as well.
The Uncanny R-Man chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Hmm. This brings up intruiging points. How did the other Autobots feel when Rodimus took charge? Hopefully this isn't a one shot, I'd really like to see how you develope this.

Out of the 'old school' Autobots, I think that grimlock was the only one that got any satisfactory screenm time. And even then he was little more than comic rleief. Well, apart from 'Rise of the Primitives'. He ended up saving the universe.