Reviews for Headlights on Dark Roads
love your story
antsB chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
I love it :) please update ASAP! :D:D
xxpolkaxliemsxx chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
i love it! plz update it! i want more and more! i want haley to have marcus and nathan to protect her! lol plz update your auesome!
catc20NYNY chapter 3 . 2/15/2008
I love how you changed it up. I'm a sucker for flashbacks. haha. Seriously, even when Nathan isn't around and Haley is in this horrible situation, the way you write I can feel NH's love so strong.

I adored you used Haley's vows to give her strength. That kind of love does make you brave and it def shows in this story. Ok, I have to read the next chapter now, because I'm dying. hehe.
catc20NYNY chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
Oh this chapter had it all, the young Scotts, NHLP, Marcus losing it, and Brooke being a bitch, which is easy for her. LOL

I love Lucas being asked by both NH and them "trying" being so covert it hysterical. They are certainly two peas in a pod. And the return of Detective Pippi! Oh how I wish he was on the show right now investigating the whore.

I'm so glad Lucas is feeling better and the bond NHL share is so amazing. I love Peyton finally sitting down with them.

Also, the Marcus I'm loving because you're actually showing us motivation and reasons why he's becoming dark. It's interesting because while I'm terrified for Haley and Nathan, I can't help feel some pain for Marcus. He's obviously losing it, but in a way it's not his fault directly. He was deeply effected that day in the school and obviously that horrow manifested itself into something very very unhealthy.

I can't wait to see where you go with this!
catc20NYNY chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Shauna,

I have known your sister forever and I just know found out you write. We were talking about Pyschos and I said offhand Marcus should have been one that would have been much more enjoyable than PsycHO. Ha, Anyway, she told me about your story and in the first chapter I'm so hooked it's not even funny.

You have talent, big time, this is so great. I love the way you write NH, their love leaps off the page.

Another thing I love, is that you are one of those writers that gets it. Drama doesn't have to be cheating, loss of feelings, or whatever. A couple can have drama that they get through as a TEAM and I love you are writing that.

I don't like Brooke or BL anymore so I love she did something that I could never see Lucas ever forgiving. I also love how you are writing the young Scotts. Even though I've only read the one NL scene at the end, they were discussing the girl that stole their hearts in very different ways and it warms my heart to read that. They'd do anything for Haley and vice versa.

Ok I would write more, but I want to read Chapter 2 like now. Please, I'm begging you to find some inspiration because I'm already hooked and by Chapter 4 I'll be dying. LOL

*hugs*

Cath
Winchester-Directioner chapter 4 . 1/1/2008
ok so you really need to finish this story. normally i don't read stories if they don't have like 10 chapters cause i'm always left hanging if it's good, but this one sounded interesting! it's really good so far and i hope you continue it. PLEASE KEEP WRITING THIS STORY! email me at if you decided to so i can know when you're updating it! YOUR STORY ROCKS SO FAR! KEEP IT GOING!
twilightnaley19 chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
AWESOME STORY AND CHAPTER. WILL THERE BE AN UPDATE? CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. KEEP UPDATING SOON!

NALEY 4 EVER!
Haley chapter 4 . 2/11/2007
i thought it was pretty good. but not enough Nathan and Haley scenes-you know fluff and love. but i liked it. you could have described their movements more-like their intimet parts. but good job and i hope you update. just keep nathan and haley scenes happy and fluffy and loving pleeze!
regina008 chapter 4 . 1/9/2007
update. update. update
regina008 chapter 3 . 1/9/2007
please update soon. this is one of the best stories i hav read on this site. no lie!
ninjastar.yo chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
hey. i just read this story today. and i must say i love it. i really hope that you update soon, because i'm dying to know what's going to happen. [
sundaybest chapter 4 . 12/15/2006
I love this fic! Marcus is seriously a psycho and Jimmy...eek! The things Nathan and Haley would do for each other is amazing. I hope you update soon and I hope Nathan finds out because he's going to kick his ass!
Jann Neumann chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
I love your story. Please continue, I have to know what happens.
caitlin chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
this is great.

i want to know what marcus is going to do to haley...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »