Reviews for When the past mets the present and thefuture helps
Lord Weiss chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Good plot line but I was very confused. Especially when all these people from the future showed up. I didn't know what was going on.
breezy-kuki chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Love the story, but please work on grammar. Also, how would WuYa be the dragon of fire, when her powers are over the Earth and she commands Rock Creatures? That doesn't really make sense...
nequam-tenshi chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Awe! :( Is there a sequal?

Please visit the sites below to sign the petitions!

To put seasons 2 and 3 on DVD:

/ / To make a season 4:

www. 4 t h - - o f - - /
ladyasile chapter 6 . 9/15/2007
i must say that i never imagined jack and chase together,but i liked this fic. it did seem easier than Jutsu Gone Wrong.
Shadir chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
Wow! this fantastic one!

Will you continue him?
mistique-serenity chapter 6 . 4/6/2007
Wow! Awesome! But you ARE gonna make a sequal, right? You can't leave it just like that!
Ai Star chapter 4 . 10/21/2006
oh my days shocking never saw that one coming
digiwildfire chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
at first, when i saw this fic on fanfiction, i didnt really want to read it, but now, i want you to update asap! bye!

*digiwildfire aka Katnappe*

PS. this is WAY better than what i thought!
Voltra the Lively chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Oh, the painful realization of betrayl! Sorry I have'nt reviewed earlier. Computer went fritzy. Continue please!
Ai Star chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
that was very good. i don't think that the three would be very happy about what they saw expecially one. and i have a really bad feeling that it would go wrong when he meets jack.
avi17 chapter 3 . 8/16/2006
Hmm...the plot of this is definitely interesting, and the fact that it features three of my favourite (horribly underappreciated) characters makes it even better. The only issue I have is with the grammar- frankly, it's pretty bad. I think you could really use a beta- would you like me to help? I think this would be an excellent story if the grammar was fixed.
Ai Star chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
that was good i really enjoyed it. you forgot the e in he by the way good work anyway
Tseu Tsumi chapter 2 . 8/7/2006
Something tells me this is going to get very interesting.
BlackWolf180 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This is a great idea and one all your own, so what other parings will be here
Voltra the Lively chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I like the idea. Please continue!