Reviews for Destination: Beautiful
hpenchantress chapter 17 . 3/30/2010
Aw! That's such a sad ending! But a great story! I loved it so much! Thanks for the awesome ride!
hayylies chapter 17 . 5/13/2009
so sad!
Bonds of Light chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
This is one of the best stories i have ever read seriously the best
Wyntirsno chapter 17 . 11/21/2008
Good stories, made me cry. You are a great writer.
KirkTrekkin chapter 17 . 7/25/2007
omg i really luved it! that was an awesome sequel! i think im gonna save it 2 my favs with the 1st 1! i cant believe kurt died. i feel sorry for zack and cody 4 loosin their dad. that must be awful. anyway, that story rocks! thankx for puttin it up here!
HELENz chapter 17 . 6/19/2007
Omigosh! Such a sad ending! Nice story, though!
coolkitten12 chapter 17 . 6/10/2007
this was great! i thoguht his story was really well written. Really gd. x
Emmers224 chapter 17 . 6/5/2007
What a great way to end this fantastic story!

Awesome epilogue!

Cant wait to read more from you!
iluvacting chapter 17 . 6/4/2007

I don't want it to be over!

Would you mind if I took this, and the first one, and converted them into scripts? I would have to change the main characters names, and whatnot, so it isn't to afilliated with the suite life, but I would love to do it! Please, and thank you!
Colin Creevey chapter 17 . 6/4/2007
Great story. Wonderful. You killed Kurt. That was excellent. I mean, what a murderer you csan e for killing their dad. Did you kill him to justify Cody's act of telling James to ask Carey out?

lol

Anyway, great story. Hope you write again soon.

overall evaluation...

Say What You Mean: 10/10

Destination: Beatiful: 7.5/10

7.5/10
Chris chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
Very good story! I enjoyed it. It had suspense and action and you handled the close relationship between Zack and Cody very nicely. A lot of authors here either skimp out on the deep love that they share as twins or even pit them against each other. You didn't and I think thats what I liked most about the story. Zack and Cody make me wish I had a twin too. Good Job!

Chris
In NYC chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
Enough said
In NYC chapter 16 . 6/3/2007
Wow, that was a shocking "end". I don't know if you are now closing this storyline (that began with the previous story) but either way I have to thank you for providing a lot of great emotions through each one of your chapters.

Keep up bringing us more and more amazing plots!
SillverMedal chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
Brilliance.

(And hands down the greatest epilogue I've ever read.)

What more is there to say?
Colin Creevey chapter 16 . 6/2/2007
What the...

Updtae soon. Wanna know what happens. It was a great story. Still, I think the first was better and more tense. Well done.