Reviews for Communique
Rhapsodystar chapter 17 . 8/25
Please, please continue this! This fic is incredible! I don't know what it is, but this is the first fic in a long time I was disappointed to find incomplete!
Triscribe chapter 3 . 2/10
Oooh, I just- I can't
this is the best the literal best
I cant even type properly I'm laughing so hard
PrincessFirestar chapter 17 . 2/1
Any way we can get this continued? I'd like some more laughs, perhaps some with a femme involved?
PrincessFirestar chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
Oh dang! Sideswipe is SCREWED!
PrincessFirestar chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
VERY funny! I was laughing like crazy!
Merry chapter 3 . 8/11/2014
I did not expect Optimus to actually grant Ironhide's request at dealing with the prankstersXD But I forgot this is G1 cartoon Optimus. I totally love all this.
Emily p chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
Mr Hyneman? Oh slag no! Run for the hills autobots! RUN!
buslimpan chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
Thank you for writing this, it brought a smile to my face when I was feeling really down.
I love this!
redsparrow1060 chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
This is really good, and very, very funny. I especially love the little references to other shows and such(Was that bit about Mr. Hyneman a Mythbusters ref?).

Anyways, I love it. Will you be updating in the future? I certainly hope so.
Infinitechange chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Amusing story and very fun.
Exactlywhat chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
I do hope this is continued eventually?
Blackshadow32 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Chp 10 The ninja Turtles?! *Laughs like no tomorrow*
CrazywithaComputer chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
I love this! I really like how you brought in Stark Industries and Mirage and stock trading into the story. Any chance of a Prowl glitch and a Red Alert fritz when Iron Man comes knocking on their door?
Rose's.wings chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
XDDDD Best. Chapter. EVER! XD GET EM! Hahahahahahahaha!
Rose's.wings chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
XD Omgosh! I can't stop laughing that was so funny! These are brilliant! And simple. And their different email names are totally awesome. And that one Preceptor sent Blue was perfect, and that last one from Ratch' to the twins. *devious laughter and rubbing of hands* he he he he...I can't wait to see what he does to them...