Reviews for Communique
outerelf chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
Um, I'm sorry, but I am really confused. Who is Nightwatch? Fan-made? actual charecter? I know its bad of me not to know... but I really have no idea. I tried googling it, but I'm coming up with nothing.

And why is Red Alert being referred to as 'pet security director'?

But, I do love how you're having G.I. Joe crossover comming in here.
Youko Rayah chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
...

*eyebrows go up*

!

*chokes on coffee*

_

Wah! Hawk! and Snake Eyes!

*flails!*

Autopians!

Subject: BAD MUSIC!

“Can I borrow Snake Eyes and Kamakura?”

so much WIN!

...

you DO realize I am SO going to use quotes from this thing for my "Sig-quotes file" right? (and add links back to your stuff from the quotes_)
Anon chapter 15 . 8/16/2008
An update! *glee* Made my day.
Galistar07water chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
Sweet! This fanfic is awesome!
Chaotic Symbolism chapter 14 . 8/13/2008
Three words: Funny as hell.
Lureae chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Okay so, I just read your note about how you hate it when people don't comment so, here's mine:

I love the idea and the story. Its probably one of the most original things I have read. You've really got the personallity of everyone down.

When will there be more? :-D Please Please Please...
Youko Rayah chapter 10 . 8/4/2008
I've been laughing my ass off this whole fic so far. It's very reminisce of my fic "The Personals", but better! Way better.

and the last bit in 10? April and "green thing with armor"? you did not put the Turtles in this! so dang funny! and Grimlock's reply of "No. Him Red Alert’s head break easy. Us Dinobots tell him that, him Wheeljack might not be able to fix it." about made me choke on my hard toffie!

*adds to track list and favorites*
chaoticsam chapter 14 . 8/4/2008
bahahaha my sunstreaker, sideswope, ratchet, jazz and prowl rock xD
CuteKittten chapter 14 . 8/2/2008
Hehe. Love it. I first thought it would be hard to follow the story, but it really isnt. Keep them chaps coming!
Night Raid chapter 14 . 7/15/2008
Dude, this is freakin' sweet. Will there ever be more?
kuroneko luna chapter 14 . 7/15/2008
love how everyone is recognizable! :) and the handle names are most definitely awesome. xD
Zalein chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
There are many things I like about this fic-thing. One is how you keep everyone around it-for example, listening to stock-market talk slipped in between Ratchet-rampages and Sunstreaker-and-Sideswipe prank fests somehow lends a sense that it's all integrated, that the entire ark is not in fact being uprooted by it all, and that it's all just business as usual.

I'd try pointing out specific interludes that particularly amused me, but I'm afraid there are too many. XDD Keep writing!~
StarSwoop chapter 14 . 6/8/2008
Really enjoyes these, esp the cat getting underfoot,lol! Hope you continue, maybe you could do a whole load of Decep ones.
ArmoredSoul chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
I LITERALLY can't stop LAUGHING!

X3

Update soon!

And... Get Jazz off the meds. He's hard enough to understand normally, the doping has got him indecipherable.
Biologs07 chapter 14 . 5/28/2008
This is really funny! Keep up the great work!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »