Reviews for Communique
buslimpan chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
Thank you for writing this, it brought a smile to my face when I was feeling really down.
I love this!
000AccountInactive000 chapter 17 . 2/13/2014
This is really good, and very, very funny. I especially love the little references to other shows and such(Was that bit about Mr. Hyneman a Mythbusters ref?).

Anyways, I love it. Will you be updating in the future? I certainly hope so.
Infinitechange chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Amusing story and very fun.
Exactlywhat chapter 17 . 2/14/2013
I do hope this is continued eventually?
Blackshadow32 chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Chp 10 The ninja Turtles?! *Laughs like no tomorrow*
CrazywithaComputer chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
I love this! I really like how you brought in Stark Industries and Mirage and stock trading into the story. Any chance of a Prowl glitch and a Red Alert fritz when Iron Man comes knocking on their door?
Rose's.wings chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
XDDDD Best. Chapter. EVER! XD GET EM! Hahahahahahahaha!
Rose's.wings chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
XD Omgosh! I can't stop laughing that was so funny! These are brilliant! And simple. And their different email names are totally awesome. And that one Preceptor sent Blue was perfect, and that last one from Ratch' to the twins. *devious laughter and rubbing of hands* he he he he...I can't wait to see what he does to them...
Trapezoidal chapter 15 . 4/5/2012
Yay! I like Snake Eyes. ("...breaking his head again..." *snicker snicker *X) )
Fianna9 chapter 17 . 9/9/2011
This is a great story, and you did a wonderful job with it. Hopefully it will be continued someday, but, regardless, it's a hilarious read.
Pikaseel chapter 17 . 6/27/2011
Please, please, PLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSE continue this!
Pikaseel chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
I love how Trailbreaker helps Fireflight with crossword puzzles. XD ... But I've never in my life heard of floccinaucinihilipilification.

I feel embarrassed asking this, but who were the Dinobots talking about at the end?
Polish chapter 2 . 5/24/2011

One word...Enron...nuff said!

Wheeljack - Captain boBeachcomber to Groove just made me happy! No really It made me happy! I love it!

One word...Enron...nuff said!

Wheeljack - Captain boom boom
Zea T chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
That was really very funny indeed. I love how much of the personalities of the bots concerned you're getting into each of these very short messages and terse exchanges. And this time the pranksters have gone far too far, as everyone has been very sure to let them know :-)
The Awesome March Hare chapter 17 . 12/5/2010