Reviews for Communique
Kishyka chapter 14 . 11/30/2010
General O'Neill!

Wonderful. I can just imagine him working with the Autobots. Primus help us all!

great work as usual.
Kishyka chapter 3 . 11/30/2010
This is the song that never ends!

Yes it goes on and on my friends!

Somebody started singing it not knowing what it was,

And they will keep on singing it forever just because,

This is the song that never ends!

I am loving this series. I especially like how you worked their personalities into their addresses, and this is a very unique delivery. I've been laughing so hard I almost woke up the house.

Great work!
SecretSnow chapter 17 . 11/14/2010
Stark! Snake Eyes and Kamakura! You're just full of awesomeness, aren't you?
SecretSnow chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
OH MY GOD! 80s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Plug! That was awesome! That made my night! i love you in a tottally platonic 'you're awesome' kind of way!
SecretSnow chapter 2 . 11/14/2010
I think it's a bit sad only Grimlock asked Swoop if he passed...and does that mean that Swoop did better than first aid or that first aid did better than swoop? I couldn't figure out which was which, Would that make Ratchet, as CMO, Field Medic grade 10 or Field Medic grade 1? assuming that's the numbering system, of course...
Demons Kin chapter 17 . 9/24/2010
THis is one of the best fics ever I hope youll continue to write it 3
Ebony Kain chapter 17 . 9/9/2010
ha! these were pretty cute. :3
garbit chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
At the end, is the April you spoke of April O'Neil of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? If so was the "other human in funny armour and green things" one of the turtles? 'Cause that'd be kinda, well, awesome.

You are hilarious. And this story is definitely a favorite. Thank you.
Janneia chapter 17 . 7/14/2010
Yay! I found Communique~! xDDD x333 I'd come across Epona Harper's tribute to you/this story on yuku/padded cell(?) but I had yet to come across the original and may I just say squee? I love your writing and eagerly await your next update! (Also, I apologise for the long run-on sentences _;)
GoneGoneGoneGoneeeeeee chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Oh gosh, this story made me laugh soo hard! Prowl Jazz 3
ralexis cor chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
silverbolt is like megatron in a good way _ when he said Either get your wings in the air yourself or I'll do it for you! With or without the rest of your airframe!
Nek0Nek0 chapter 17 . 3/12/2010
LOL! (I wonder how many pieces sideswipe will be in after that prank on Blades...)
Uniasus chapter 17 . 12/12/2009
This is freaking hilarious! Though there are many things I wish were elaborated a little more, like the whole Scary Lady v Evil Granny scenarios
hummergrey chapter 17 . 11/26/2009
Oh yeah, don't ask questions 'cause if you don't ask questions then you don't know answers and if you don't know answers then you can't lie and lying to Prowl is a really bad idea and lying to Prime is worse. Shutting up now.

Bluestreaks' line was fabulous. Simply fabulous. Another proof why I enjoy this fic.
hummergrey chapter 15 . 11/26/2009
Like you detail to the battle coding. "Extract him now, lift off in 2, etc." Professional and realisitic. Keep writing.
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »