Reviews for Communique
hummergrey chapter 14 . 11/26/2009
General O'Neil? Was that a Stargate SG-1 reference? Yes, you like the same shows I do! Those little gems are great and show your creativity. and I agree about ff net. They mess up my writing too. Try to do Blurr or Bluestreak run ons and ff net erased the entire line.
hummergrey chapter 12 . 11/26/2009
I loved the reference to KITT, the 1984 Black Trans am! That was classic and creative. Kudos to you for that. Layra.
hummergrey chapter 9 . 11/26/2009
Hahahaah! They got arrested. Who couldn't have seen that coming? Nice touch with Prime being the one to chew them all out first.
hummergrey chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Good teasing between Blades as a helicopter and the Aerialbot jets. Your attention to detail for so few words is amazing and fun to read. Keep writing, Layra
hummergrey chapter 7 . 11/26/2009
Another good chapter. Never thought of rain affecting the access to the ark. And Optimus would be the one to put all the medical team on standby because he cares.
hummergrey chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
Chapters are getting better though I was lost on Blades baiting with the Aerialbots.

From: Sideswipe (cheekydeviltrannet)

To: Prowl (autobotprowltrannet)

Subject: Re Re Re Re Re ?

Well ex-cuse me for caring

From: Prowl (autobotprowltrannet)

To: Sideswipe (cheekydeviltrannet)

Subject: Re Re Re Re Re Re?

It’s not the caring that concerns me. It’s the interest.

Loved those two parts and Prime telling them all to behave was priceless. Keep writing.
hummergrey chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Little cliche with Carly's mom being scary but nice touch with Jazz keeping score on hwo they were doing agasint her. Carly is feisty so her mom would be. Not sure why the Autobots would invest in stocks or care about human money but makes an interesting interlude. Working my way through the fic and enjoying all your hard work, Layra and Prowl.
hummergrey chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Some of the lines are great. The Aerialbots misunderstanding humans being engaged not the same as engaging in an attack. And the twins in trouble as usual but getting their own was nice. Short, brief yet conveys a lot. Good job.
hummergrey chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I like it ! Didn't get all the references but it's good. And their communication names were creative and fitting. Looks like a great fic so far.
The Starhorse chapter 17 . 11/2/2009
BWUAHAHA! Care Bear pictures! YES. :D Best part? Where Silverbolt forbade the Aerialbots from telling Blades. Shows he's got a bit of an Aerial-nasty streak in him after all...:)

Poor Blades. He doesn't get much backup with a pacifist and a hippie as brothers. Oh well...Streetwise must be worth something in a scrap. ;) And yes, Hot Spot too, but he's bound by all that team-leadery responsibility and stuff. ;)
The Starhorse chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
From: Ratchet (cmowithahatchettrannet)

To: Prowl (autobotprowltrannet)

Subject: Re Re Re Re Ok then

Why do I get the feeling you’re not telling me something?

From: Prowl (autobotprowltrannet)

To: Ratchet (cmowithahatchettrannet)

Subject: Re Re Re Re Re Ok then

I wouldn’t know. Feelings are not my strong point.

I DIE laughing at this point...:D Ah Prowl, so ruthlessly sardonic. :D
General Zargon chapter 17 . 10/30/2009
Um, how did Spike get to know General Hawk? Other than that question, I think that this is a fantastic story and I sincerely hope that you update it again soon! Please keep up the great work! :)
Readasaur chapter 10 . 10/10/2009
So why did the two cassettes leak the info?
Larisa chapter 17 . 10/5/2009
Oh, I haven't noticed the last upgrade at once :)

Thank you! It's funny!
Serling chapter 17 . 9/13/2009
Excellent job! I love everything about this fanfic from your very inventive names to the stories told in the messages; looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the marvelous work!
413 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »