Reviews for Guide to the proper care of your '67 Chevy Impala
123kat chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I think that my favorite sentence is "The back seat's big for a reason. Your Dean Winchester can explain further."YUM

Just love it.

Thanks,

Kat
werewolfatemyphoenix chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Haha. My personal favourite is no. 7. Brilliant! :D
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Loved the list of guidelines!

3, 6 11 were my favourites! ("Practice jumping off bridges just in case" - HA!)
3SavageSkillets chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
"6. In the unlikely event that your Impala becomes possessed by vengeful spirits, keeping the keys with you will not be sufficient to deter them. Practice jumping off bridges just in case.

7. The back seat’s big for a reason. Your Dean Winchester can explain further."

hilarious, it made me giggle my ass off. You should write one about John if you haven't already.
mustangsgoroar chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
This is awesome! God how do you do this? So far this one and the Dean one are my favs! God this is great!

Mustangs!
Delu chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
]

Funny.

- Delu
Balloons go POP chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
How much and where do i get the order form from? do you home deliver? really funny, i totally loved it. maybe Dean could run a Chevy class for fellow car lovers?
ajn chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
*chokes on water* number one nearly made die. if only we could really buy these... thanks for sharing! gave me a big smile.
BlazeorFade chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
7. The back seat’s big for a reason. Your Dean Winchester can explain further.

LMAO. My favorite part.

Great fic.
Moonlightstreams chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
well, at least someone can own an impala unlike the winchesters. i simply cannot get over how good are these fics
laughandlove chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Ha Ha! Just came across this...I read your Dean Winchester story a while ago, and stupidly forgot to check your profile for other stories like it. This was great! I especially love when you said "Again, thorough testing by our dedicated researchers has shown that the optimum result is obtained if this waxing is carried out in hot weather by your Dean Winchester, while shirtless." I would LOVE to see that, lol! Great job yet again!
Transgenic-girl chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Rofl. Oh man 1,2 and 7 are hilarious.
carocali chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
"2. Prior to waxing, your Impala will need washing. Again, thorough testing by our dedicated researchers has shown that washing is best carried out by your Sam Winchester and your Dean Winchester applying thick foamy lather to your bodywork with suitable attention and care."

Preferably shirtless? These are simply brilliant! Brilliant! YOu must do all the characters! Sam first please, then Missouri, Meg.. this list is endless!

;D

Caroline
rogue outkast chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Oh my gosh... LOL.

This was absolutely hilarious.

I'm happy with the guidelines when can I order one with a Sam and Dean Winchester

Excellent job
Isabelle Saunders chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
All I need to know is, is there a Deluxe Dean Package that comes with this? Lol. Nicely done. This is awesome.