Reviews for Aftershave
Kay-chanLufU chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
xD Super cute~ I loved it!
sophiii chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I want to watch Axel shave ! ;;-;;

I love all the details. wow. I usually skip some stuff while reading (because I am a lazy banana), but I read every word of this. It like.. hypnotized me. Wow.
Electra Raven chapter 1 . 11/30/2008

anyway, that was sexy,axel was sexy shaving(even though it's kinda wierd and shocked me) and roxy was cute. lol! did axel say it's all yours cause he knew roxy had to jerk off cause of him? xD
Twitcher chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I know this was written a while ago but man, I loves it!

I'd read it before but only just found it again.

5/5 and a cookie!
ScreamForSOH chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
hahaha, Love this. So very very much.

Fuchannini chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Hey there,

I know this is an older fic, but I hadn't stumbled onto your profile before today. I really like this fic, by the way. It's discriptive, but it's not too much because I didn't want to skip any of it like I do for so many other fics. I enjoyed the details and every one of them made me smile as I imagined Roxas watching Axel shave.

I think the end was more than miss-it-if-you-blink implied sexual situation. XD Great read.
midnightluck chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Anyone else get the feeling Axel doesn't really have stubble, he just does it for Roxas? I dunno, but if it's never been seen, I suppose it's possible, yeah?

Love the way you wrote this. Very good job!
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
_ I love it...I just...Love it! XDXD Wow, *FAVS AGAIN* XD
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
I love how you wrote this x] I could really imagine Roxas doing something like that dob awesome job!
dancearoundpizza chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
UltimateSorceress chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
unimportant details are fun. plus axels just yummy. hah. update soon
Hopeless Wonder chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
SCNAF! so cute!
Eveni chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
(Drools) Ohh. (Slaps herself) Ahem. Great job, I hope you write more Roxas/Axel in the future!
Connoisseur of Tea chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Actually you described the whole shaving scene fairly accurately. I'm not a guy, but I used to watch my dad shave. Why? I dunno, I was a curiously little munchkin who wanted to play with the shaving cream. (Never did. xD)

I love Xigbar's comment about roses throwing up on Roxas. That's an interesting imagery right there. xD I also liked Axel's comment about not growing up too fast. Aw.

The last made me grin. Still grinning. I love it. xD
sea kelp chapter 1 . 8/8/2006

male bathroom ritual.

this is good. i like it (:

it's going on my favorites.