Reviews for The Man from Her Past
nellie chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
omg im am freaking crying ! that s sad ! i hope it gets happier
Princess dogooder chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I really loved this story. It had to be one of my favs. Oh btw r and r my Reba story. It's called A lesson he will never forget. If you feel like talking my AIM name is misslaurie19
xxH0ttiixx chapter 8 . 8/26/2007
WHOA! that was intense!

plz update soon!
s a r a a c chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
Wow...I love this story. It is amazing. Please give us chapter 9 soon! VERYY SOON! PLEASE! Great job...keep it up!
Lost in Day Dreams chapter 8 . 6/7/2007
I just realized I never reviewed this story, so I thought I'd just let you know what I think of the first eight chapters in one long super review! There's really nothing about it that makes it super, but here we go anyway! Lol! *Ahem* Woo hoo! More chapters! I had about given up hope on ever reading new chapters for this one, but the first six chapters were more than enough to keep me entertained. An update is just icing on the cake! Yay! Anyway, you're such a terrific writer! You've really got a flair for drama AND romance, which is pretty rare. I've really enjoyed this story thus far and I hope another update is just right around the corner!
Spooky Fox 1993 chapter 7 . 6/7/2007
ALL RIGHT! THANKS BETHANY! I WAS WAITING ON THE UPDATE!
angelwithoutwings12 chapter 6 . 4/29/2007
hey this is a good story you need to write more
Lizzie chapter 6 . 4/12/2007
No! PLEASE Write more of this! It's so good! I loved it and don't want it to end there! Please write more!
sarah chapter 6 . 3/16/2007
write more!
Spooky Fox 1993 chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
that story was AWSOME! okay it was a little nasty but good nonetheless! write somemore what happens to reba?
Poppinswannabe chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
just found this story and am really enjoying it. are you going to continue it? i hope so, there needs to be a little more closure.

Great story!

Thanks for writing!

Nikki
karen chapter 6 . 10/13/2006
Hi - I really like this story and how you are writing the characters. Hopefully there will be a new chapter soon!
maliek chapter 6 . 9/21/2006
I loved the story! I wanna know what happened top Reba Keep it up:)
Theahcen7 chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
Oh I love this! Please continue! (but good job on getting the 6th chapter up :))
8srfan chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
Oh, my god! It's the best story ever!

Please I need to read a Chapter 6! I'm addicted to this story! I am going to add your story to my story alert list definitely!