Reviews for Lizzie's First Year
Dave210 chapter 10 . 3/26
Well, its a better story that its prequel, which was way too fluffy for me. Too bad that you have to read it to understand this one properly.

One bit of criticism here. The character "Madam Finnegan" is introduced in Chapter 2. Now I figured that she was someone recognizable from canon who married Shemus. But we don't learn who she is until Chapter 7. (caution slight spoiler) And you would think that a boy with an Irish father and a Chinese mother would have a bit different look to him (not that it's a bad thing), but that is never addressed.
Kyle chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
The word is rather you wrote weather .Try spellcheck.
Talrond chapter 10 . 5/4/2014
The end? Talk about a short story.
Only ten chapters?
Were you afraid you was gonna be late for Supper?lol
Talrond chapter 8 . 5/3/2014
Actually the Weasley family is the purest Magical Family as it goes back 22 generations.
While the Blacks and Malfoy familys only go back 15 & 18 generations.
Talrond chapter 6 . 5/3/2014
Fantastical out of this Demension.
Where did she go?
She went that a way.
Hoshihime08 chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
Good job! 13 hours and a severe lack of sleep later, you have managed to keep me entertained with both this story and it's predecessor. Both stories were well written, even if there were some glaring spelling errors. Overall, both stories were wonderfully creative works.
Emerald Green-Heart chapter 10 . 6/14/2013
Are you going to post Lizzie's second year? Please do! Your stories are really good! I honestly think that your J.K Rowling's double!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/10/2013
So now they each have two owls? They both got one before starting school too, though those ones haven't shown up again in the story since.
foxee-chik chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
sequel plz! i would lov do 1
Jimbocous chapter 10 . 6/11/2012
Nicely done. Thanks for a great read!
James018 chapter 10 . 1/27/2012
Great story!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
Another great story. I liked how well it fit with the visions of the future you gave us in "Sword of Astragal", and I liked that you had a good balance between the older generation and the younger generation.

I would certainly be interested in reading more of the kids' future adventures.
TheSilencedVigor chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
havent begun reading just saw the top if lizzie was born wouldnt it be at the rean cave :{
gilraenciryatar chapter 10 . 10/23/2010
I loved the story as well as its 'predecessor'. I was thinking that maybe if it isn't amuch of a challenge you would continue on this series and perhaps write a couple of years of more adventures of Lizzie and her friends.

I certainly fall in love with your character's as much as with JKR's originals... maybe a little more.
hermionestwin98 chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
That was totaly awsome I really loved it.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »