Reviews for A Crazy little thing called Love
Ranger-Nova chapter 8 . 8/11/2012
Recently, I spent an entire morning reading this fic. It was so good I couldn't stop until I was at the end. Unfortunately, the story is unfinished, and looks like it will remain that way. D:

I just want you to know, even if you decide to never finish this story, that your efforts weren't in vain and I really liked this. You're an awesome writer. I'm also thrilled by the fact that someone wrote a lovely long Zurg story. Zurg needs more love.

Good job!
Tawny chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Update soon :D
Bri D chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
it was completely awesome i cannot wait til the other chapters come out all woot
StarLightMaker17 chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Oh please oh please oh please oh please continue! I wanna see what happens next! There aren't enough zurg love stories going on out there.
Fey Beauty chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
When are you going to update! I'm dying to know WHAT HAPPENED!

-PS: This is really good and sorry for yelling at you, the author.
Gurz chapter 9 . 1/4/2009
I can't believe I didn't review this yet.

I'm writing a fic, so I know how annoying demanding readers can be, so I'm going to put this in the nicest, most laid-back way possible: id you don't update soon, I'll sick Rune Dogi on you (from my fanfic), and believe me, you do NOT want to get smoke slober on you.

I love Christine, want to see who that mysterious green character was, absolutely adored Zurg's family, plus...ahem...eccentric brother whose antics put even Warp to shame.

You have a good plot, a damaged damsel, and one huggable Zurg (well, he's huggable to ME anyways.) I'm so glad there's another Zurg-centered fic out there. They guy MADE the show, if you ask me. Everyone else was just there for suport.
nopegonefromhere chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
Please update soon. I like to see thing outcome of this story!
Tonya chapter 9 . 8/20/2008
amazing! please update soon!
MysticDawn5 chapter 9 . 6/29/2008
What? I didn't review this? I must have totally forgotten it! How could I forget something so outstanding? -blush- Ehem, end of fangirling.

Firstly, I want to commend you on bravely making a Zurg-centric fic. It's rare to find Zurg-centric pieces. And I must say, concerning the plot, IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME! It seemed like the previous chapters were just teasers, preparing us for these wonderful events to come! I can't wait to see what happens next!

On another, more critical, note, I've noticed some occasional slip-ups, like spelling mistakes and grammatical errors, and some places which seemed terribly unclear and fuzzy. Like "A Day On Planet Earth," for one. I couldn't understand who on earth Teddy was and if Zurg had actually participated in a battle of some sort in the past... -scratches head- And sometimes, I couldn't help but cringe at some OOC-ness. But the plot's so good that I can stand it! Really! XD A good Zurg-falling-in-love fic! Squee!

So this is me writing such a large review to encourage you to continue because the suspense is killing me, and maybe, just maybe, to offer to become your beta. If you want one, that is. 8D
CarrieWilkes chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
Fun story, but the characterization is a little off (Buzz isn't quite so freely affectionate, for one thing) and the prose seems a little cluttery. Getting a beta reader to look over your story before you post it would be a huge improvement.
teasers chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
good chapter keep it up!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 9 . 4/28/2008
hey! yet another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! -
teasers chapter 8 . 2/20/2008
Awesome story! great action!
SapereAude03 chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
I think that your writing and your story is pretty good, just noticed that on "Clone Rangers" it's Feara, not Vera. Please continue! I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter!
Remnant42 chapter 8 . 12/13/2007
Douche bag! XD *headdesk*

Aw, he cares for the servant girl! I knew it! He can't hide what's inside!