Reviews for Cerulean
cindy0u chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
PHONE SEX, BEST IDEA EVER! I was picturing Eiji the whole time and it was so hot! Write more OishixEiji!
sweetiebee57835 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
So HOT! i love this couple and phone sex is so kinky. I just... I LOVE IT!
SakuraLee91 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hm. . .very interesting! LOL! Eiji is so hot :)
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Great job...very fun.
Mirror Of The Ocean chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I do not write reviews very often, but I have to say that you need quite som skill to be able to pull it of since there are a few rather annoying limitations compered to an ordinary lemon. But it didn't seem as those limitations existed for you.

You obviously have the skill to write this. It didn't really matter how high my expectations got while I read it, since you somehow always went over them. A really good job, I am jus kind of sad that it ended, and that I didn't find this fanfic earlier.
DrumBumXD chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Hehe. That was a cute story. I can just see Eiji... Yeah... Lol. Awesome. Good job.
i-love-naruto-yaoi chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
omg. BLOODY AWESOME. i'm glad ur idea of a phone led to phone sex

so hawt
ZenTeaNaiCha chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Sweet. This is hott. XD
Jan chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Very hot. *applauds* It's my first time to read a phone-lemon. It's great... Keep writing stuff like this!
nitecreature99 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
oh i love it. lemon and yaoi what could be better.
Seran Hawthorne chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Heh, lovely. You're "So BAM phone sex" line in the A/N made me snigger XD
Pretz16 chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
eek!that was kinda dirty but i loved it!two no if there's three thumbs-up for ya!tnx for the story,..arigatou gozaimasu!

~wolfe-chan~
Diary chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
I enjoyed this. The Golden Pair is cute together, and from what I heard in high school, what they did was actually pretty realistic for teenagers.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
this is good.
Joyce chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
So werid when you are reading with people in the living.

With my older sister and younger one.

2 older cousins.

And one younger cousin and ny aunt and uncel at 2:15 Am. Sigh, I liked the begining of this. It was enjoyable. _

Just really surfing what looks interesting.