Reviews for It's a Small World Afterall!
0D Malfoy1 chapter 23 . 2/13/2014
Too bad you never finished this. Its a good story.
SpIdErbite20 chapter 23 . 8/15/2013
I love it so far. Its funny and interesting. Please update again soon.
Dream01 chapter 23 . 8/6/2012
Please update, It was one of the most funniest stories I had read that made me laugh out loud hard. Wish you could finish it :)
Natasha Dumbledore chapter 23 . 10/12/2010
OMG this story is AMAZING! You HAVE to update it. Pleeassee with a cherry on top.
xxpinkgrlxx chapter 23 . 6/2/2010
OMG great story you just have to finish this story i love this story it makes me laugh a lot sooooo plz finish this is a really great story
Artemis Decibal chapter 23 . 3/26/2010
THIS STORY IS SUPER GREAAT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! WOHO! THIS IS BETTER THAN READING AN ADVENTURE BOOK ABOUT DISNEY WORLD AND DAY DREAMING ABOUT GOING THERE!
Prissz chapter 23 . 3/22/2010
Oh, you have to update/finish this story. It is just so cruel to leave it as is...LOL. I seriously want to hate you, but it is such a hysterical story that I am unable to. I am hoping that you will get back to this story SOON. Many Thanks, Pris
Prissz chapter 22 . 3/21/2010
Okay, I will really hate you if you don't update this story...LOL. This is a wonderfully creative story that is just begging to be finished, don't you think? Please, pretty please :-) Many Thanks, Pris
takara410 chapter 23 . 3/14/2010
I have read both of your stories and they are awseome please more
Angel JJK chapter 23 . 9/10/2009
Love this story and The Little Problem! Please continnue them!
thraxbaby chapter 5 . 7/30/2009
OMG this story is so awesome! And I said almost the same thing as McGonagall after Big Thunder Mountain!
TsukiyoTenshi chapter 23 . 7/24/2009
THIS WAS SO FUNNY! I COULD NEVER HAVE IMAGINED ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS ACTING AS THEY DID! I LOVED IT! OH MY GOD! I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT WHEN I READ HOW MINERVA AND ALBUS WERE ACTING! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!

PLEASE UPDATE QUICKLY AND SOON! ;)
hellsmile89 chapter 23 . 5/8/2009
love it want more
LooneyLovey chapter 23 . 5/3/2009
I really love this story, i laughed so much and it a plot line that i havent read before, im really glad that i came upon this little gem of a story and i hope you update it soon.
e chapter 23 . 3/22/2009
loved it

realy need this to bw updated