Reviews for Faking It
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Loved this! I wish they had of put that conversation between Zoe and Inara in Trash, it would have been hilarious.
Ella Greggs chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Cute, sweet.
rheenielabeth chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
sweet and ic and lovely. I enjoyed this very much!
jerrysaries328 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
lmao D

can i get a transcript of that section of the shooting script plzthx?
bubblekid chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hee! This is genius. I love how this illustrated that small, unaired segment from the "Trash" script.
homeric chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Aw so sweet :) (although kind of sad post Serenity), still a lovely little vignette.
AgentRusco chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I like the way you expanded upon that bit of cut script.
Lioness-Goddess chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Aw, this one was ADORABLE, even if it was short. Gotta love Zoe and Wash...they are such a cute couple.
HiddenCries77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
lol...that was a cute little story...great job!
futuregypsy chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
aww. Nice story. Very in-character. I love his nickname: "lambie-toes".
teshara chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
Lambie toes! Hee!
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I really like how realistic this fic is. It conveys their love and affection well. Nice job!
Tonyahuqt03 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I remember reading that conversation with Inara and Zoe. I thought it was funny. There wasn't too much interaction with the too, too bad that conversation didn't make the show. Great little insight.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Well now...guess even warrior women think they need to fake it on occasion;)

I am happy that you had Wash call Zoe out on it in an understanding manner, and Zoe accept his perceptive comment as it was meant to be. Definitely perfect for the moment and the characters;)

BEB
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Oh, this is clever. I've always wondered what he said about that. Love the whole..."That would be telling." It's such a Wash thing to say. Very cute oneshot!