Reviews for Möbius
Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Thank you. I love stories like these, especially when they feed me ideas on how to write certain scenes for my current Baralai/Yuna epic fic, Agape in Fugue Minor.

I loved everything about it, the ambiguity, the lack of differentiation between dialogue and mental thoughts, and the snippets of happy life combined with the horrors of convoluted dreams - wonderful. I'm about to cry right now from the sheer brilliance of this one-shot.

Will you finish Of Sun anytime soon? It is close to finishing, last time I checked your author notes. Or even Tune in Me? That one was a fascinating AU.
DarkenedPetals chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
WoW! I thought that was..well..wow!

The fact you used no full stops was good! Worked well!

Clever idea which you did a great job of! Great!
ChurroNation chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Whoa. That was...whoa. It was just so surreal! And even cooler if you try and picture everything in your mind. Lol. Fics that can do that are just so amazing. This is definitely one of them :) Wow.

I really like this fic. Its just so wow! Lol..can't say that enough. Was definitely really trippy and stuff. Actually made me wonder if u were high or sumthing when writing this. Lol. No offence or anything. really. Tho i kinda liked the other one better. The one where Rikku became that Aeon. Mostly cos that one was alot more..erm..beautiful? Don't get me wrong. This one rocks too!In its own really unique way. :) Was funny how you just ended it with those un-confusing lines. Lol. Really was a contrast :)

Man..i wish i could write like u..or actually just be able to write decent stuff. Lol.

Anyways, thnx again for another amazing read. :)

Blessed be!

-Bacafreak-
foxy crimefighta chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
RAWR, finally got around to

reviewing ...psh. xD

I liked this too, of course.

the other one was better, though ..

[ le shrug ]

I had to read it like three

times to actually get what was

going on. but once I did I

was like, "oh. okay."

xD

gosh, your ficlets are so amazing.

I am so, so jealous right now ..

_ haha.

I wish I could just claim them as

my own. really. xP

well, I await your next ffx-2 fic !

[ doesn't have any idea what

X/19 is ]

{fav'd}
Dark Seraphim chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Wow. I really liked this. Very surreal. Well done.
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Another fast-paced, wonderful one-shot that I absolutely loved. Keep up the grea work! ;)