Reviews for Dreams
DeLaLunaLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
funny and cute
Ronslilangel chapter 2 . 8/25/2007
I admit I enjoyed reading the story, but actually reading the text hurt my eyes..

I like how you guys co-wrote the story, but the whole "bold" "unbold" thing really bothered me and I stopped after the first chapter.

Other than that it was really good, and please forgive me for my criticism! Gomen ne!
BloomAmber chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
wow... I have one question, will you or did you make a sequel? Because I'd be happy to read it.
defyentropy chapter 8 . 2/26/2007
yay! nice job! a little confusing in places, not everything was fully explained, but still really entertaining.
milkshakelvr chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
*applause* great story. i was sad to see it end! :)
aliceflower chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
Wow, that was so amazing! You're just inspiring! And just to let you know... I love you. I hope our relationship lasts a long time. Our relationship... as sisters! Ha! No, really, that was good.
Kana07 chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
yay a happy ending its really good hope to read other stories from u soon
Animelover 06 chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
This is a really cool story I hope that you will keep going with it.

Animelover 06
moongirl818 chapter 7 . 1/19/2007
OO i cant wait to find out whats happening! And whats happening with darien? Update soon
Sailor-serenity14 chapter 6 . 12/28/2006
Lol. wuv your story! Keep up the good work.
Kana07 chapter 5 . 9/2/2006
a cute story i like it hope to see more
Dertupio chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
i love the ending, of this chapter, Mina new what was she doing but serena did not think that

I hope you update

Soon
moonqueen chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
Intriging!
Hawaiian-Plumeria chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Serena punched Darien! Lol! What other enemies will appear? Why didn't anyone catch onto "We talked about the strange dreams we were having..."?

This chapter had humor and sweetness :) I enjoyed reading this chapter.

I'm looking forward to the next update! :)

Hawaiian-Plumeria
Lady Artemist chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
I love this story, it's a very cool twist. Please update soon!