Reviews for You're What?
Hi chapter 3 . 7/9
This story is really cool, but if Katara is 16, doesn't that mean that Aang is 14!
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 4 . 3/29
Just laughing my head of at Sokka. Nice story so far! Ooh zuko as godfather? And iroh is part of zuko sorta ( team firebender: Aang zuko and iroh) what role would he get?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
Boomi I believe was born first...
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
good
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
wait didnt zukko had a crush on kattara and toph liked sokka it a love triagle for both msides someone was crushing on aang then kattara might had a thing for that other warrior and zukko whereas zukko might had a thing for kattarra also sukko had sukki yet toph was another crush
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
it getting good i give you more later
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
umm well since theree are more chapters i will read the others and give you a review then
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
wow you took me off my seat to found what will happen and now i am wondering whats next
CarlottaStudios chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWW! That is the only thing I can say about this!
CarlottaStudios chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Nice! Love this first chapter!
mun3litKnight chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Sooooo cute I loved it :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
melikey!
Kane anonymous chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Incredible, now I'm only 13 but I know a hell of a lot of stuff about babies and how it all came about, and you know what? I hate talking about that kind of stuff but not because I get embarrassed. Its because of all the whole "new life" and "it being a gift" shit people say. But, this changed my mind. One of the best fanfics ever!
victoria chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
This was amazing! the best story I've read on here yet.
tokka girl chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
If Aang is 14 then Katara would be 18. Aang is 12 in A:TLA.