Reviews for Choices
Kathryn Merlin chapter 30 . 12/2/2012
Great story! Very realistic characters.
nmcil chapter 30 . 3/24/2009
Enjoyed reading your story very much - Loved how you brought Nina and Angel together and had Connor become a wonderful and joyous part of his life. Like your Charlotte and hope that you feature her in some other works -

Thought you were going to break Buffy's heart there for a while -
All4Spike chapter 30 . 12/25/2008
What a wonderful ride! Outstanding plot and excellent characterisations. Thanks for an entertaining afternoon. Don't suppose a sequel with Spike & Buffy getting back together properly and Charlotte being Spike's 'guide' from the PTB is on the cards? Giles still needs to come to terems with Buffy & Spike together too. I'd read it...
David Fishwick chapter 30 . 6/20/2008
Cool idea and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing and you are a good author.
Joshua chapter 30 . 11/7/2007
This has got to be by far the best Bufy fanfiction that I have ever read. I was enthralled the entire time. I wish there were more like this out there. Thanks.
CelesteAvonne chapter 30 . 8/1/2007
Bloody Powers That Be!

Nice touch with 'It's a Wonderful Life.'

I've enjoyed every chapter of this story and am sad now to have it finished. Can you write fanfic for fanfic? :)

In the end, Charlotte had to figure things out for herself. And it was good.

Awesome!
CelesteAvonne chapter 29 . 8/1/2007
Love this line! "Smile, dummy. I like it when you play the hero."

Also, hehehe: “Buffy, he’s cool, really. We have stuff in common.”

“Like naked stuff?”

Oh, very good! Classic Spike: "Ate a therapist once. Guess somethin’ stuck.”

Poor sweet Charlotte. I hope that Angel can find something to help her. But I think it's perfect that he's the one to step up to the task.
CelesteAvonne chapter 28 . 8/1/2007
I am so glad to be reading this story again! Laughed a couple of times, once at Dawn's observation about night missions being sexy and over Spike saying that Buffy looks better wielding her weapon's than Angel. In fact, that whole interchange felt very good, very natural to Spike/Buffy. There's a tension beneath their dialog. I was also impressed that Charlotte took out Buffy and Connor! And that Dawn was the one to tranq her.

All very nicely done! I hope to finish reading the whole thing tonight, because I can't wait to find out how it all ends.
CarolM chapter 30 . 7/22/2007
Funally caught up. Good ending(?)

I'd love a sequel sweetheart. "We (still) have unfinished busimess?"
RabidReject chapter 30 . 7/12/2007
Interesting ending. You simply MUST write a sequel to this.
hms66 chapter 30 . 7/12/2007
I really hope that you are planning on writing a sequal because i loved this story!
mendenbar chapter 30 . 7/12/2007
I think that since Charlotte showed up, Buffy won't think that the story is over.
RabidReject chapter 29 . 7/11/2007
Excellent chapter. Looking forward to the next one (though I'm sad it will be the last one).
RabidReject chapter 28 . 7/10/2007
Oh my. What is Angel going to do? Can't wait for the next chapter!
vladt chapter 23 . 6/28/2007
sorry you caged Talitha, was enjoying her visits. good read, thank you.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »