Reviews for On the Outside Looking In
Wyntirsno chapter 15 . 1/18/2009
That was a really good story. I like how it turned out. I liked how Cody found his friends, the hand waving was funny. It was nice how Zack turned around too, even tho it wasn't all the way, it was just enough to show he still had a big heart underneath all that show. Great writing.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 15 . 11/19/2008
A very touching story! It was wonderful!
xxhrmgne18 chapter 15 . 1/28/2008
WOW! I love it! i love it!

That was the longest story I've ever read (for now maybe)! I mean, when I read a fic that's more than (I dunno...) 5 chapters, I usually just "skim" over some of the chapters lol

This one I read from start to end!

Awesome story!

You guys are amazing!
amberkitti chapter 15 . 1/24/2008
this is a great fic i loved it nice job. _6
amberkitti chapter 5 . 10/6/2007
this is really good. cody is my favorite and i think you make it seem real.
sabrinaw chapter 15 . 9/20/2007
aw *sniff sniff* it was such a beautiful ending. o_o but what happened to Griffin? I'm kinda confused on that part... other than that, very nice story. Very nice.
TheMindHaze chapter 15 . 6/27/2007
i loved it! so always bee one of my favorite authois, and now i'm gonna have to check out some of Nixy's stories when its not 4:43 A.M. i especially loved griffin's chacter!

you're both great authors, and i wish i could write half as well as either of you!
TheMindHaze chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
i know exactly how cody feels. i always keep all these feelings inside from always being left out and people talking behind my back, right in front of me.

i love it already!
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 15 . 6/23/2007
Wow. That was really good. Very well done. Fantastic job. Wow. :-D
HELENz chapter 15 . 6/19/2007
Nice ending! I enjoyed it!
WKDVIP2 chapter 15 . 5/3/2007
awesome fic and a great way to end this fic. Nixy Angel & SillverMedal together are two awesome writers and love all their stories. great work nixy and to you too sillvermedal. is there a posibility of a sequel maybe?
dcloverz chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
sequal?

I really loved this story: It was simple to the point, and only had one major plot twists. REally great job writing it, and I'd love to read a sequal.
dcloverz chapter 7 . 4/28/2007
sorry about not reviewing for so long, but great job. Now let me catch up.

:D~*~*~

Dcloverz
LunalitSol chapter 15 . 4/28/2007
YAY! I absolutely posotively LOVE THIS STORY! It ROCKS! Seriously,

ya'll are AWESOME writers! Both of you!
Here'sToRightNow chapter 14 . 3/16/2007
I FOUND THIS STORY WHEN IT JUST A ONE CHAPTER STORY, BUT TODAY I LEARNED THAT IN FACT IT WAS 14! AND I GOTTA SAY I DON'T NORMALLY ENJOTING SUITE LIFE STORIES, BUT THIS WAS AMAZING!