Reviews for The Caretakers
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 3 . 4/21/2010
Damn pop ups...anyway,cute 's chapter 4?Oh,here's a caught Hiei and Botan kissing and...you take it from there.
pickitup chapter 3 . 7/10/2007
"Good, and while you two are gone, I can kill others!"

"What did you say Hiei?"

"Nothing...nothing at all ferry onna..."

LOL! Hiei is so funny!
pickitup chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
OMG THAT'S HILARIOUS! Hiei has servants! *Happy face*

Boba is funny! Hiei rocks! Botan needs to watch wat she's cooking! Kurama likes green!
pickitup chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Are you kidding? that was HILARIOUS! i can't wait to see what Hiei's going to do!
Sandra chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
Please have a love triangle but make sure it ends up Kurama/Botan.

Oh and put in a lot of jelousy!

I can't wait to see how it turns out.

ps: just a suggestion but it would be hilarious if one or both of them saw Botan naked or just out of the shower with a towel on.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 3 . 4/7/2007
Please let it me Kurama and Botan please KURAMA AND BOTAN. ONEGAI!
Natural Born Charmer chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Wow, I like this story very much! It is hilarious! Although Kurama and Hiei are a tad bit OOC. Oh and one question, is this a threesome or a triangle? I would like it to be a threesome since I have yet to read those kinds of fics here.

And you might consider editing a little bit, although you still get your point across; it would be much nicer if you can fix a little bit of your grammar, but that's just me. It's still a good story even with all the typos. Telling you to do a little bit of editing is just a suggestion, no offence meant.

Anyways, please update soon. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
foxykurama0555 chapter 2 . 12/25/2006
the chaos was totally awesome, cool and totally funny. I'll read the next chappie 'the movie' I wonder what movie will they watch.
52451 chapter 2 . 11/4/2006
Hey! I love your fanfic! It's awsome!lol it's funny too lol PLZ UPDATE!
SugarApple chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
LOL Kurama is a ninny!hehe

Dude,what's up with Hiei and his creepyness?

It's almost...

Sexy.

Like my big brother Neji Hyuuga!

*Umi Yamanaka*
Optimistic Moonflower chapter 2 . 8/17/2006
HAHAAHAHAHAHA! A GIANT RAT! Poor Kurama getting bashed in the head by Botan! I can't wait to find out what movie they are gonna watch! Please update very soon!
Full Metal Can chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
Yay, a threesome! But anyway, I loved this chapter! It was so funny, seriously, I spat out my soda all over my computer when I read Kurama screaming about the huge rat.
VanSloan chapter 2 . 8/16/2006
HIKARU: EKEI! R-R-R-RATS! I HATE RATS! YUCK I HATE THIER UGLY TAIL! NO WONDER THEY'RE FREAKED OUT!

SUGOI! I LOVE IT PLS IF YOU HAVE TIME TRY YOUR BEST!
Gabby chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
up date soon can't waet for the next one
astricjaster chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
srry,its just i get a little worked up about that pairing..nice touch on wearing the pajamas around the house;i dont think anyones ever tried it(or at least not that many)