Reviews for I don't deserve you
Ayame tsubaki chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
i love this fict .

fave!
TearfullPixie chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
awesome
Tay chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
What a great romance of Horo and Ren, possibly the best i've read to be honest. The way you told it was great, how you gradually got to the two having sex by firstly describing how Ren feels about what he had done and what his father had done back when he was younger. Just great! Thanks a lot for this excellent read, it was worth it.

As for constructive criticism, i'd just say to perhaps make it a bit clearer as to what was happening during the sex, as i noticed you didn't use cock or such in the story, but that wasn't much of a big deal anyways.

Thanks again though, was great to read. If you'd like to send me a message back, go ahead and send me an email on

Cheers.
BBPanda chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
That was very good. Romantic and Erotic. I'm very satisfied with your writing. You put commas and question marks in the right places. (Unlike MOST people) cough cough... Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

I also write HoroRen stories, I'm not sure if they're gonna be lemon or not, but do you mind taking a look at them? Thank You.
Envious Lacerations chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Yay! Lemony goodness! You rock. That was so smexy!XD
make love not toast chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
That was a really good story, you've got to be kidding when you say that was the first lemon you've wrote, if it was you've got a talent. I'll make sure to read your other stories to. Keep up the good work. *thumbs up*
Micuko chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
cool story
Phoenix Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
it was a cool lemon, u did great!
Myo chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Loved it. The detail was brilliant!
akari-hayashi chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Your first lemon? Aw, this is not bad. After you write more, you will get used to it. And then the problem is not the embarrassment, but how to make the lemone exciting. XD
Tsumi-Amethyst chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
I liked how you established the friendhship between them very early on, referring to how they always fight in the manga and tv show... And then how it changed. A stunning ending, too. :P Great job.
snoopygirl11 chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
kool fic! i just love horoxren!
Mitsuki Sieon chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
This was really good!
AlyssHeart chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aw

UBER DUBER KAWAII!
ACe chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
i liked it, i really did. the opening was really well thought up in how you made Ren in that state of mind then made him have a charactor change for love, though it would have been better had this been a longer thing, i mean like showing a slow moving with the change would of been alot better but i like oneshots because i don't much like reading for longer times. its just not one of my things, reading i mean, but you got me to read the way through, like a few other good authers. you are a good writter but i think you had missed a few words in the spelling part but i bet you got that. ok well keep it up and i hope to read more of your work!