Reviews for Firstborn
gabyhyatt chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
It make me cry
missycole23 chapter 13 . 5/23/2012
Paige should name her twins girls parker it's a unisex name and Peyton there cute names its better than state names lol .. Please update soon !
Guest chapter 13 . 1/2/2010
Very nice story!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 9 . 5/31/2009
Raelly good so far, is phoebe going to come back with Warren.
Monkeywand chapter 14 . 1/24/2008
Love it. Just wondering tho, why is there a random chapter in the middle of the story? Other than that it's a really good story.
I'm your lie chapter 11 . 6/26/2007
i like it you should write more stories on phoebe.
neb92 chapter 14 . 4/6/2007
I love this story SO much! I gotta read the sequel now!
AuntSueSue chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I am so proud of you. You have a gift my love, use it.
Becky Silver chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
Wonderful story!

I think that this is definitely one of the best stories that I have read.

Please write a sequel soon!

I like the whole Cole and Prue thing. Cole is so sweet and loving in this story!

Well please write the sequel soon!

Becky Silver Black
west coast smoker chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
wonderful story! I didn't review before, but i just want to let you know that i read since the beginning and I think it is definitely one of thebest stories i' ve read so far. keep on the good work, and i will be waiting for the sequel, update soon bye
bunn2007 chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
ok, i'll admit it... i liked that chapter and i'm glad you wrote it. i do think that it would've been a better prequel than an epilogue, but i liked it. i don't understand the ruined or reborn thing. i assume you'll address that later thought...
Jenny chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
A sequel is good. The story definetly needs one. And I think it's really unfair because you left an unfair cliffhanger. Because it isn't a cliffhanger but some how is. Oh well please write a sequel.

Jenny
AnimeAlexis chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
See, I could almost use this as a prologue to He's Not Your Son! Lol! Love it, though, can't wait to see what you make of the whole Cole and Warren thing. Although, are you changing the name? What'll it be? Brilliant 2 chapters, although I'm so sad that it's over! Put up the sequel soon too please!
charmedi chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
great ending. Nice touch with Cole and Prue
The Outlaw Witch chapter 14 . 1/15/2007
It was wonderful! Just wonderful! I loved it! Though now I wonders what happens now...