Reviews for The Cat
cinderpelt12323 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I loved it. It made me laugh so hard at the end! Great job.
couturex chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
This is really cute! The idea of Roger having a cat is adorable, and really creative idea of having the cat replace Mark!
TheKillerKelli chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
L-O-L Ha!

I can't believe "Mark" ate one of Roger's guitar picks! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Favs*
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Haha. Very true. It did indeed say only Mark. Great job!
volitaire chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
This story was so GOOD! I love little snippet stories with such a fabulous twist at the end! I love the Roger/cat comparison. 'Clever' is the one word coming to mind.
I painted the kitten chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Woot woot! That's adorable! And a blantant disregard for the obvious intentions of the prompt! Good job, my dear. No critique on this one, I think. Although, can we call Mark the kitty and Roger's relationship friendship? It's more of a tolerated cohabitation.

Now Roger and kitty slash? That's not a road I want to go down.

Only one more story left!
Snurtz chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
HAHAHA

This is cute.
freedomfighter82 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Lol. That was pretty funny. I can see Roger as a cat person.
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hated it? Definitely not!

I'm afraid, being a cat lover myself, that I quite enjoyed this. Hee hee. Interesting twist on the challenge! :D
toooldforthissite chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
LOL. This was SO funny. LOL, loop hole! I love those... Also, once again, thanks for looking over my fic. I reposted the two chapters. These I won't ask you to look at because you helped me first time. :D Thanks again. Aw... Poor kitty! I love cats! Dogs too, birds, ferrets, frogs, lizards, mice, wolfs, lions and bears... etc. So cats are a bit... messy? They're so cute...
LeapOfFaith29 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Heehee loved it!
les-etoilles chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Gotta love those loopholes!

And, hahahahahahahaha...brilliant! I loved it! Stupid cat...I've found out that cats will eat anything...at least, mine does (they call her, they call her Mimi...well, I call her Mimi lol). She's like a goat. I swear. She ate paper yesterday. I don't know why. But I digress...good story. Light. Funny. Happy. I love it.
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
that was completely random and wonderful.
Ethiwen chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
You -do- like to interpret challenges bizarrely, don't you?

Anyway, I adored this. Short and silly!

Good work as always, Snarky!

-Ethiwen