Reviews for But he's just a ramen chef!
Yes! Hina-bitch is so OOC I don't hate her! Well done!
FUACK YOU! YOU NARUSAKU BASTARD! *huff huff* ah! Now with that out of my system, great story! I love that Vash the Stampede-esque personality you have Naruto with XD

Also, I hate you with a passion! You support NaruSaku and for that you must die :)
The fact you even had Hinata as a option only makes you more deserving of death ;)

Please make the pairing NaruAnko or NaruAyame with the love triangle being NaruAnkoAyame!
Why do I get the feeling you are basing this Naruto on Vash the Stampede?
personakitty135 chapter 13 . 10/29
So just reached the end of the chapter and realized OH GOD 2007 NOOOO THIS WILL NEVER CONTINUE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ITS SO GREAT
one fairy7 chapter 13 . 8/31
Come on update you know you want to.
Rudra's wrath chapter 13 . 8/22
This is a very quirky yet well fleshed out story .

I hope you choose to continue it.
Yaoireader chapter 13 . 8/12
Please write more! Please Senpai!?
Gold2King chapter 13 . 8/5
Why is there no more of this delicious I ficcccccc
Jronese chapter 13 . 7/19
And the story never did go on :(
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/17
Ahahahah oh wow, you don't want to mess with a drunk Naruto! Ayame seems pretty cool and tough too!
Hmm, questions and wonder, but I'll hold off of them until later if they're not answered soon.
The only problem is the grammar and some spelling mistakes, maybe a bit of awkward speach or wording too, but it doesn't detract too much from the overall story and things make sense so it's fine.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
Story is hysterical and really good. Please update soon.
mdhunter111 chapter 13 . 5/4
Awesome chapter and story so far! Please continue, soon! Looking forward to the next chapter!
DarkSoulReaver chapter 12 . 4/28
It amazes me how this story still gets reviews praising it and wondering whether its abandoned nearly a *decade* after its last chapter. I still wonder about whatever happened to Viperflamer.
2,834 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »