Reviews for But he's just a ramen chef!
ikn chapter 1 . 4/28
bruh this is a romance fic, just put it in the gens thing instead of adventure, you wasted time
gmhribrahimsoleh89 chapter 13 . 3/6
I just can’t stop laughing after every chapter. I do hope you come back.
Aedwards179 chapter 1 . 12/9/2021
I know it's a fanfic but I can't see the council ever agreeing to a 10 year old being hokage. let alone a 10 year old who is also a Jinchuriki
Aptxkudou4869 chapter 1 . 10/30/2021
Thanks for writing what you have to date, and please update if you can! It's never too late *nods approvingly*
Hope you're safe, healthy and happy in these troubling times.
Warmly,
Kit
A chapter 13 . 9/30/2021
This was really getting good now
A chapter 8 . 9/30/2021
Well damn I did not expect such a poignant ending, well done
Tanner chapter 2 . 8/25/2021
Kurenai
Sly-carrots chapter 13 . 7/11/2021
Whyyy it was getting amazing.
thegrison chapter 1 . 6/13/2021
LOL Funny but No. Even some of the best were 11-12 when they became anbu. No village would let a 10-12 year old be their kage. Being strong is only part of it. Kages need a lot more than that. Try again but make it believable
HowlingWolf90 chapter 13 . 5/25/2021
Keep up with the great work! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Love what you are doing with this.
Username6166 chapter 5 . 5/9/2021
I am 100% certain that the word Tsuchikage was already a thing back when this fic was made
Raven of the Whiplash chapter 13 . 5/8/2021
This is legitimately really great! I hope it continues and we can see naruto get serious
Crypt chapter 13 . 3/22/2021
It’s a shame this story is unfinished. It’s hilarious, and the plot line is pretty decent for a parody.

I know you probably won’t ever read this review... it’s need a decade since you last updated any stories, but just in case, I want to say thanks for writing this.
Crypt chapter 1 . 3/22/2021
This is definitely based on the film Under Siege. Steven Seagal is amazing
Guest chapter 13 . 2/16/2021
Despite a lot of feelings I had for the fic, ultimately I thought it was really funny and I get that it’s not meant to b too serious. I think if the plot was taken seriously it would also have been a really good story too. Thanks for writing this!
2,918 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »