Reviews for But he's just a ramen chef!
TheDeenoMaster chapter 13 . 7/10
Although I am disappointed that you may have abandoned this story, I believe it is one of the best fanfiction I have read in the Naruto fandom. If you ever have the time, and you don't plan on completing this story, can you just please us fans of your stories by adding in a summary of how this story would have ended. This option is better for us readers, so we aren't left on a complete cliffhanger.
strawhatted demigod shinobi chapter 10 . 7/6
That anko arc gets me every time. The feels
KakeruPB chapter 2 . 6/6
Ayame, there aren't to many stories where they are a couple. That and considering how close they are I wouldn't be surprised if they got together. Truthfully, I wanted him to get together with her in Canon. They have such a better chemistry than him and Hinata.
Violete Death chapter 13 . 5/20
awesome yet unfinished...
WinterForSummer chapter 13 . 5/18
Please update
sundrawnshadow chapter 13 . 4/5
update please this is grade S!
so... I've read some of this story and so far i'm pretty into it. Besides the fact that its way out of date the writing is solid and the idea is cool. Two big things for me is that it's incomplete and i don't like your characterization of Naruto. I mean it's kinda funny and makes sense from a coping aspect, probably a more realistic approach to that sort of situation, but i'm just not a big fan.
Now my request is (if you see this) for your blessing in writing a story with a very similar idea and plot. I have good outline already and to be honest i'm not ripping off a lot as the story can't help but be different given all that i know (the ending) sooooo plz? pretty plz? if i don't get a response within a week i'm going to go ahead and publish it on the assumption that you are no longer active on .
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 2/28
I loved Hinata's fight, and am sad to see that this is the last chapter.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 2/28
Awwwwwwww! That ending was brilliant, adorable, and funny at the same time. You're good.
Cosmic chapter 13 . 2/16
Cryptic ending there, we can sorta guess but I didn't expect a lot of the things that happened in this chapter. Very interested now, please continue.
Makotaco chapter 13 . 1/12
Dang please continue plz it's awsome reading
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2016
And you've ruined the whole fanfic for me, thanks for making me hate you so much
KazaHaru45 chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
Ahahahaha! I burst out laughing when I read that zanu a is now a ramen chef!
Riot chapter 13 . 8/23/2016
...the end...damn it...
Riot chapter 8 . 8/23/2016
That last part of this chapter...thank you...it helped a bit inside...thank you again...please continue soon, I love it all hahaha
2,864 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »