Reviews for Lessons Learned
yaoifan chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
omg this is my favorite fanfiction ever and that means alot i have read a ton and omg sooo cute and adorable
StarlightShoujo chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
omg loved it :D
Most Gravitation fanfics are pretty bad... but this one is my fave cuz it fits the characters so well AND its so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
my fave gravitation fanfic 3 shuki foreva
Repeating October chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Sweet fluff, without overdoing it The best kind of romance one-shots (at least, for me). Thanks for the story :)
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Yuki is sweet in his own special way. :D Love it.
whimsical-elegance chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
wow... what a terrible experience for you and Shuichi!

Nice story, and stay healthy!
shadows' prince chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
It was nice. It was like another episode in the anime. I did like it.

I suggest you start writing a longer story about Yuki and Eiri.
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
lol this is really cute my friend suggested this anime to me and i haven't been able to find it but man it sure sounds like fun. i do like that you took the time to spell check it there are no part words or misspekked ones interrupt your story.
xxhieadzeroxx chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
aw yuki's such a softie...uber-cute :D
Patpat chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Great one shot, lol. It was really good... Thanks a lot for that pure moment of fun you gave us! Pat.
hokage chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
the fic's nice and fluffy, although yuki couldn't admitt to shuichi that he loves him. ooh, and i happen to like seafoods.. specially crabs and shrimps..
SakuraRi chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Poor poor Shuichi. I love this story! It's cute!
DemonicDragon666 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Duuddee Poor Shuichi! Thank God Yuki's there to take care of him! And the Dry Heaves... are the worst thing ever! Theyy Bbuurn! Welp, cant wait to see more of your writing.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
that was really sweet. gods! i hate throwing up myself.
Anna Sartin chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I'm adding this to my C2 group. Very nicely done, I enjoyed it very much!