Reviews for Childhood Fear
lygerzero14 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Amazing story. I really felt for Atobe. I still have a fear of lightning at age 28. Though when I was a kid, I would sneak into my parents room and slept on their floor(they knew but never said anything) I still move to the side of the bed furthest from the window.
kimi-lee22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I really liked it. I find it difficult to find none yaoi or shonenai fics from prince of tennis, but this one really fit the bill. I really could imagine him small and helpless...okay okay so not helpless but scared its adorable I am adding it to my favorite. _

PS I'm a big Atobe Keigo fan...though he is a jerk...lol.
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Poor Atobe -sobs- His parents are such dumbasses if they actually turn a young son away when he's scared.

~PT
M3lanch0ly chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Sanada should comfort him or something...Tango pair goodness...
Hopeless27 chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
aww, this is so cute! the being turned away part fits completely into a fic i'm writing now. I love it!
Book of Doom chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
aw...poor atobe...

he must have been so cute when he was little!

you should do a follow up piece for this. it has possibilities.
Aori Miyazaki chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
*_* THIS WAS SO CUTE! Amazing job! I loved it. It was completely in character, and it's very hard to do a fearful Atobe, so congrats on nailing it~~
nessi chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Aww... So cute. Poor Atobe. TT; Trying to overcome his fear by himself is in character, no OOCness. x3 *hugs him*
a.n.g.e.l chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Aww... that was really cute. I didn't think it was OOC at all. In fact, I thought you wrote Atobe very in character-it would be so typical of him to hide his fear like that. That being said, this demands a sequel! Perhaps maybe one where he is with his teammates when there is a thunderstorm? I would love to see how he tries to hide his fear then, if that is even possible.
Rimosa chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Poor Atobe!

Beautifully written~ and so very cute XD
Svaro chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
OMG that was awesome. I could imagine a child Atobe clutching hist eddy bear.. And I'm not even a fan! You wrote him so cutish.
SilverCyanide chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Aw...poor Atobe. But...why can I see this? I can...can see it all. Especially little Atobe. Who is quite . Teehee. *wanders*
FallingSilver chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I really, really love this one... I'm so glad you decided to post it! This one-shot accomplishes exactly what I mean when I say that there's got to be angst potential somewhere in Atobe's character, behind that showy front of his. You just have to know how to get to it! And you really got to it here, while keeping everyone's favorite self-absorbed captain in character.

What really impressed me about this is that even the younger version of Atobe is still so Atobe. I love the way he tries to conquer his fear by himself... It's just so him. And of course, I love the way you wrote this... Simple, and quick to get to the heart of the emotions behind the actions. A perfect one-shot. Nicely done! :)
Dark Angelus chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
This fic enchants!

Really, I dont know why but, I feel as if all the tenderness that has Kei-chan it was shaped in the fic.

I love it!
Old Fiat chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Woah... I like this. Very good job w/ description and such. I like it. Good show.

-Old Fiat

Would you mind if I wrote something rather like this? I always had the feeling that Yuta was afraid of the dark.